Need For Speed Most Wanted

Briggsey

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Anyone else got this game? What are your thoughts? Ive been playing it a lot recently and personally I think its brilliant! Big improvement on Need For Speed Underground 2 and the addition of police makes it much more exciting!

Im about 35% through the career mode, just beaten blacklist number 10 and slowly closing in on number 9! Ive got two cars, and the one I mainly use is below.

Attachments

• car.JPG
    car.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 82
Flashy looking GTI Briggsey!

Being a bit of an NFS Fanboy I might just go out and buy it! Looks good! Reviews are also promising, glad I have quite a bit of cash.

A must play game. Currently 17% done as I'm playing in PS2 Versions. Like to play Xbox 360 versions.

this is a fantastic game ,just bought it ,till now i noticed no night races .
the turbo is also made better it fills up realy quick.
the videos animation are realy great...

Hopefully I can chat to my mate during the next week. He hopefully can sell it to me at a discount. (Its lovely knowing a computer shop owner, cheaper hardware, and certain software lol)

It just looks better than NFSU in that screenshot already, and ingame screens Briggsey?

Maxkarter said:
Hopefully I can chat to my mate during the next week. He hopefully can sell it to me at a discount. (Its lovely knowing a computer shop owner, cheaper hardware, and certain software lol)

It just looks better than NFSU in that screenshot already, and ingame screens Briggsey?
Ill get some in game screens for you next time i play,

avk2love, i dont think there are night races, but the changes in weather make it realistic. Night races would be good though but seeing as im only 40% through the game, they could still be there.

An update on how my car is at the moment below :D

Attachments

• car.JPG
    car.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 66
Yeah i have it. Briggs what settings are you playing there? the textures look crap. Im playing 1600x1200 deatail high =)

eliminat0r said:
is most wanted a more "doing your car up" game or its a great racing game?
Great racing game, Underground was more a "doing your car up" this one is about making your way up the blacklist to face the bad guy who stole your amazing car at the start by cheating, revenge if you will.

And cowburner, my graphics card isnt as good as it should be so i tend not to over use it, im happy with my graphics at the moment!

I used to love NFS until Underground came out. It's good to hear that they've gone back to racing.

Also, what are the environments like?

Last edited:
jdbais said:
I used to love NFS until Underground came out. It's good to hear that they've gone back to racing.

Also, what are the environments like?
Some are tricky, but they vary from highways to real tight allyways where clipping the wall once will send you out of control!

You start off in a small suburb district, then move on to the beach district before entering the main city.

The graphics seem pretty slick in this game. I can't run it on my PC at decent fps so not gonna buy it. NFS U1 was alright but U2 sucked big time.

Madman said:
I personally would prefer getting a Grand Theft Auto game because on them you can go: on foot, plane, helicopter and much more. On Need for Speed you can only go by car (i think).
And GTA games have Street Racing (well Vice City did) and Police so GTA is the clear choice to me but its personal opinion
Just try the game and see if ur ' s opinion remains the same or not

Users who are viewing this thread