No Requests ~Neer's GFX~

My strength is.....

• Total voters
Joker signature for the friendly battle vs Arun.(I know it's good):p;)
gw5x.png

This is top class one. I also missed to read the text until the post I came across few pages back. ;)

Two sig's (My best's)

fxd8.png

Inspired by AGGZ and render:Santhosh ^Pure shape and clipping mask work^

wpu9.png

CR7 sig!:cheers

Comments needed!

The shape works in Iniesta is not looking good and the text ruins the siggy.In cr7 lights must be improved it looks kinda over done Kiu none the less.

Last edited:
The shape works in Iniesta is not looking good

IMO the Iniesta onne looks pretty good to my eyes,Only thing is,if you used the sective colour in the render(i think so),you made the kit way too dark,And a lil bit attention is required in terms of selecting the light's shade.IMO,white lights look good only in Dark BG's.

Coming on to the CR7 sig,its pretty disappointing..You are using the same text effects again and again,you can us a normal font without any effect :p..A slight bevel will do good too.

Keep it UP! :P

The shape works in Iniesta is not looking good and the text ruins the siggy.In cr7 lights must be improved it looks kinda over done Kiu none the less.

I'll agree none of your words. I think they're pretty fine in my eyes. No thanks

Good work neer. I agree a bit with arun on the fontwork and also dot design . Anyway i liked cr7 sig which you used perfect stock and also good lightings on it.:thumbs

Agree, Cena one looks beauty!

If 'Hustle-Loyalty-Respect' had been there on the top left in one below other with small 'W' logo for WWE in the bottom left corner - this sig would have looked so professional adding to the current great looks. :)

Users who are viewing this thread