ne4w.png
cv2g.png
io3t.png
4wr9.png

qdrz.png

:cheers:cheers

I was about to change my avatar if effects in this one wasn't poor -
7fjw.png

Anyway, better things formed from you. :)

tbh,these don't seem to be your best..A lot of em look overdone..I liked the 4th and the 6th one..However,you can decrease the lights in these two

On the other hand,i liked the shapework in the sig,just change the font used in ROONEY,and it'll look perfect!..Keep it UP!

The siggy looks fab the experiment in text placements is also good :cheers coming to avatars 3,5,7 looks really good.:thumbs

tbh,these don't seem to be your best..A lot of em look overdone..I liked the 4th and the 6th one..However,you can decrease the lights in these two

On the other hand,i liked the shapework in the sig,just change the font used in ROONEY,and it'll look perfect!..Keep it UP!

I repeat this. :thumbs

I can see it was blurred..I mean to say that you couldve chosed a different copour or so..with the present colour..the text mixes too much with the bg nd all..thats what my opinion is.

Background is nice, but has overdone stuff. Render is nicely cut. Effects are bit good. More was expected. But, expecting more from future. :)

Background work was not upto your standard. And it made the whole wally bit messed up. I liked the lightings you used on top of his face. But also the font work was also bit disappointing one. Liked the render. Anyway hope you will bring better stuffs next time.

Users who are viewing this thread