No Requests ~Neer's GFX~

My strength is.....

• Total voters
Icons are looking very good. Liked those placements and seems lightings are good too. and sachin sig is better than watto i feel. I liked it. But you have messed the fontwork in watto sig. Fontcolor doesnt suit i think. And textures also not fitting the bg i think. and the wally was superb if you have tried a different fontwork there. Anyway liked those stuffs but want to see you better than this. goodluck neer :thumbs

Wally is Bang on!!!!...mind removing the flare from the text?..itll make it great.
Avas can be improved a lil bit..I feel the text can be better in Nadal...Lights can be decreased in some.
You are doing good..Keep it Up!

Tons of new thingies!
tqkl.png
u64h.png
mhfj.png
ua8n.png
cfrh.png
29fi.png
6k1y.png
lz6n.png
izfy.png
zwfa.png

3ndg.png
rk1q.png
mbag.png
34e0.png
igmh.png
tw2p.png
8xz2.png
0m7g.png
up1d.png
dhnf.png
785p.png
5vb7.jpg

Never seen the awesome lightning as here ever before. Great, great, marvelous performance. Ronaldo's wallpaper is just a masterpiece from you. Keep it up, up & up. :cheers Don't fall down after you touch the sky. :p

Thank you all for those feedbacks, Liverpool sign, Ribery & Kaka wally + More icons coming on your way.
And, @Chaits- If you see the thread of Assofty, Dipak, Neo's, then you'll take off your words regarding lighting.:p

REQUESTS ON!

Can you make a download button any type design any colour I will accept but please make.

Users who are viewing this thread