No Requests ~Neer's GFX~

My strength is.....

• Total voters
I liked those recent stuffs man. Those warner and villa icons looks really beautiful but i agree with anirudh too. And i liked rohi's signature. Liked those textures you used to match it. Keep bringing it :clap

New!
lsqu.png

ga73.png

a3e9.png
yh4z.png
lnc8.png
jsoy.png

Liked the Wally. Beauty work on it. And i feel that effects and bg for the signature doesnt suits. And icons seems really good. Good work neer:thumbs

Avatars and Signature are fantastic. Very nice. :) But Cook's and Kaka's one is overdone. Try to not to do that. :)

pirlo, demba look very good most of your recent works are good (but some of the icons looks overdone)

Hi Neer can you make a banner set for my GFX thread
SRT Graphics
Signatures
Renders(MY BEST).

Overall great work there. :clap
Improvement list
The wally looked great until I seen that flower texture.
The siggy is spot on perfect.
Avatars - Kaka, Cook is over done and Messi avatar looks lq. But Giroud is amazing! love it. :clap

Excellent works man.The little flaws are that flower texture in the wally & 1st,4th avatar are slightly overdone :cheers KIU.

Last edited:
Love the messi icon..text fx look fab..In the BA sig,the light is unncessary on his head..it looks overdone to some extent.
Wally is messed up...the lights are not appropriate,BG looks crap in there.Overall,you can make mych better wallys. Good luck!

3 new wallpapers, other stuffs and requests are next. So, don't annoy me with reminder posts.:thumbs
aimageshack-us_a_img43_5530_k1at-png.668268

aimageshack-us_a_img6_4073_go7q-png.668269

gsr9.png

And, a sig:
pek4.png

Credits: Ozil render by Simon.

They are over done.Please consider in re releasing these stuffs by removing those extra lights on their faces and jerseys then they will look excellent.

^ Yeah! Just the overdone effects are spoiling it. Rest is good. :)

Users who are viewing this thread