No Requests ~Neer's GFX~

My strength is.....

• Total voters
There's nothing much to see other than render and text 'Cristiano Ronaldo 7'. Try to cover half part of the wall. Anyway, its nice. :) KIU! :thumbs

I like it. Although there isn't much to look at, the textures fits in really well with the render, the text is great also. My opinion. :clap

Good work mate i really liked it but tbh text needs some improvement.:cheers

The CR7 wally look's good with those texture blending and stuff.
But look's empty throughout the background. Work on that.

Those icons on the the previous didn't seem to please my eyes. But the 1st Clarke one is really good.

The Johnson siggy and render are great!

And the Euro Cup banner is awesome!

Keep up the good work! :thumbs

There's not much visible to the BG and the render.You've overdone it TBH.A couple of textures and some clipping always does the trick for me,reduce some it and add better text you'll be good to go. :)

You don't have to be so mean. It's your works,yes.But he's giving his opinion and that's what we GFX makers want so be a little less cocky and accept his opinion.
Take everyone into consideration.

New stuffs
RVP render by Simon

Attachments

• CR7wallO3.png
    CR7wallO3.png
    163.8 KB · Views: 100
  • kbsigs.png
    kbsigs.png
    23.5 KB · Views: 707
  • nemarsig.png
    nemarsig.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 512
  • nmarava.png
    nmarava.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 570
  • rvpbw.png
    rvpbw.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 82
  • rvpsig.png
    rvpsig.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 590
Last edited:
The cr7 wally looks really bad especially the render were the half leg is not visible,the kb sig looks alright but again choice of render is bad,the neymar signature is the only good stuff among these proper and good use of lights without any over done,avatar needs improvement in its placements.

The cr7 wally looks really bad especially the render were the half leg is not visible

This plus the worst thing in making a wallpaper is using filter effects or any kinda effects on wall texture.

I liked Benzema signature. Its good but you have overdarked the render and font isn't looking good. Effects on render are good and effects on text are good.
Lack of good imagination seen in Neymar signature. If you are doing something related drawing/graphics then imagination must needed and primary stuff.
Colored version of Persie is a beauty except text 'VAN PERSIE'.

Users who are viewing this thread