No Requests ~Neer's GFX~

My strength is.....

• Total voters
We won't give it back signature please.

This sig can have some more work.i'd have preferred a red BG with those textures,the electric spark thingies and all would've made it much better,less of Topaz and a lil sharpening would've made it classic.

Haydos-You nailed the fontwork..The BG is a lil eye pincher.Light's could be decreased and Topaz could be reduced..You'll gradually gain your best,again xD!

A Leo Messi ava!..Quick :P

Hey Neer!
Signature looks complete, though the colors are not eye catching. It looks dull, maybe a bit more vibration (?) could do. Although a very good concept and work, you looks new and improved! ;) keep going. Wallpaper is very well done. :)

You have been working hard it seems. But don't spread too much the light over render's face and body as render must stay as a highlight in an artwork; keep it just over the head and stomach portions. It's a great Matthew Hayden wallpaper if the render was more visible.

edit: Vibrance sometimes, does a dhoni in colored version of artworks. Add some vibrance too into the signature. Otherwise it's a complete effort.

Also use selective colors to highlight jerseys, etc. It make a lot of difference.

Last edited:
:eek: Seriously No words to describe beauty of Avatars!
Bro Mind Blowing Work!

Can I get Psds? Plz! :rolleyes

Users who are viewing this thread