No Requests .:.NeO's Graphic Thread.:.

first tut on PC....the other tut is commin soon as well but as GAMING SIGS DOSE NOT REQUIRE ANY SPECIAL EFFECTS ON RENDERS OR AS A WHOLE SOO IT DOES NOT WASTE THT MUCH OF TIME TO MAKE A TUT...SOO HERE U GO THE VENOM SIG TUT....MADE IT QUITE IN A HURRY LOL...MESSED UP WITH THE TOP LOLZ WHERE MY LOGO WAS :D....
PAGE 1
2r409pl.png

PAGE 2
20zzeki.png

IF U STILL DONT GET IT FEEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTION...

DO POST UR RESULTS ASWELL

Last edited:
:O LOVE IT :eek: Get KX to put it in the tuts thread.

Very nicely done, i will post my outcome and further comments later.

made quite alot of sigs but never knew i had not shared them here..here's a sourav sig which is quite old...

jahm6q.png

btw the Flag is made by me through pentool....its not a stock or what so ever....its all my creativity lolz :D..

Don't worry babes, I still luv ya. Awesome sig again. What's the font for the "GANGULY" text?

Awesome sig but move on to a new style man. I know you're adding new things to the render and they look amazing, it would just be nice if you experimented with different backgrounds. That's not to say I'm not in awe, it's just that I want to see something different :p.

WOW! dude thats amazing! the pentooling is so cool, i might steal that idea one day :p Lighting is nice, maybe covering up the head a teeny bit. I would get rid of the dots bottom left of render, they just don't fit. and try not to put the focal in the center (unless you intended the focus to be on the bat) because the rule of thirds shows that our eyes are drawn away from the center and towards the four powerpoints, so my eyes look at his glove, (directly on a powerpoint) and the india ribbon (lots of contrast there)

Great sig, absolutely love it.

Excellent Ganguly sig! The head could have have been more apparent. But love it otherwise. The Indian flag especially creates a really nice effect.

thnks for the commets gyz.....makes me feel goood :D

i thought someone requested a binga wall but after checkin the post it was a hussey wall....dang sorry bro i messed it up...crap.....my eyes were 6/6 as far as i remember dont no whts happening to me....nahiiiiiiiiiiii

fm5iz8.png

next "The huss" wall :D....

Users who are viewing this thread