No Requests .:.NeO's Graphic Thread.:.

my SOTW entry at PA...theme was "some part of the render should be Desaturate (B/W)...

V.1 (this one was the entry)
2rdj7mp.png

other versions
V.2
dox4ch.png

V.3
24bvt43.png

forgot to post the wall...my bad....

As i am currently working on a hussey wall soo didn tryed much stuff in this hussey wall...took me jus 8 mins :D

2m6pp1k.png

Last edited:
8 minutes????
did you stop the clock in between?
oh and aren't you being hated enough by me? stop being so good!!:p

Thnks alot gyz for ur lovely comments.....ok ok btw my EXAMS WILL START FROM FIRST OF JANUARY SOO THIS WILL BE THE LAST SIG I WILL BE POSTING ON THIS FORUM...WILL CATCH U GYZ AFTER 20 TH JANUARY....

V.1
fdczgm.png

V.2
2801d94.png

V.3
29vapad.png

V.4
6gf090.jpg

V.5
2hydhuf.png

no more GFX Till 20th of janaury frm my side...Hope to be back sooon.....Tata till then ;)...​

Last edited:
thnks vick...btw forgot to tell tht the magical cut is by Leggie aka sanjhay bhai....soo thnks alot to him for the cut.....

lolzz actually in our lang urdu we say like jhak marna which is used in a sense like useless,rubbish type soo i thought u meant tht lolzz... here is tht V4 again :p.......

V.4
6gf090.jpg

too light for my likin...the focal should stand out a bit more and the text could be better as wel...just my opinion:)

Very professional. Looks amazing. I'm in awe. Whatnot.

But I'm going to say it again. Get more creative, don't be afraid to try something that might not work or do something out of your comfort zone. I'm not saying this as someone who makes GFX as well, I'm just saying this from the eye of the beholder.

am back guys....

V.1
2u72igy.png

V.2
vnh8k7.jpg

V.3
2qbg29d.png

V.4
1zp1dw4.png

shravi bro i seriously didn get what u meant....i mean like i do alot of variations stuff.....havent stick to one style yet....i ve even tryed a bubble style lol.....and i love creativity......welll wont desapoint u next time..bro

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread