No Requests .:.NeO's Graphic Thread.:.

cheer rameez :p

Viper bro i will do the wall no worriez..i am seriously in a mood to make a McCullum wall...but just searchin for the best render for a Blast type wallpaper..thats what i have thought to make :D...

McCullum wally

rshfyb.png

other version :-
http://i42.tinypic.com/2eb7kw6.png

Don't you love it when I hate you after every work of yours?? I wanna hate you more...make me a widescreen Afridi wally 1440*900.

Sorry man, not liking this one. I think you overdid the fire effect. It looks good to the right of his gloves but the other part is just a little too distracting. I can't see the render well enough and the text isn't upto your standards. To sum up, you can do much, much better than this.

Shravi has said what I came to say.Im loving the top part of the wallie upto an extent.But yeah the fire effects have been overdone is what I too feel.
Also the bottom part of the render isnt visible much.Overall could have been better.But as usual Im loving the text their.KIU mate.

i don't know whats wrong with shrav and naresh, but i think its perfect, nothing's overdone, perhaps something's wrong with their screen...:p
and yeah i still hate you..

Today was the worst day for me...GOD knows when will this Stop..khair

here u go ramzz ur wall....sorry for makin u wait buddy but as it is said Quality better then quantity...Quite a huge wall tbh....

2zt92yb.png

maybe a bit too much topaz on there but a really good wally mate...kiu

Loving it mate.I like the low opacity desaturated render in the left side.It comes well.
Great wallie mate.KIU.
And yeah let peace prevail in this world.

Nice onr mate. The main render is well placed and has great effects on it. Though still feel that a golden text could have made it looks more classy. The shadow renders look good.

Our friend here...didn't post one of his best siggies in here and I got it on some other forum...

14dituf.png

EDIT: My bad:p He already posted it:p

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread