No Requests .:.NeO's Graphic Thread.:.

I like McCullum Wally but you kind of did overdo the fire effect thing. But it looks pretty sweet

Neo, if you're free, Wanna do a collab? A "three way":p:p collab, i mean. Neo-Bilal and me. If it gets good(:p), then we all can do a big collab project or that kind of a thing!

What do you think?:D..

Neo, if you're free, Wanna do a collab? A "three way":p:p collab, i mean. Neo-Bilal and me. If it gets good(:p), then we all can do a big collab project or that kind of a thing!

What do you think?:D..

not bad at all......if u belive i can contribute then noprob from my side...but i hardly visit this site...well well lets see what happens...

weird things happening with me...Yesterday i left a gfx clan...it was the last one in which i was working....because of the clan i couldn make even a single sig for myself...but now am free atlastt...

for mani

xogsuq.png

Thanks for creating a sig for our team. Its rocking! I liked the way you've used the two renders and text is mind blowing as well. KIU!

The signature is good Neo. Marking that especially because it's one of your 300 x 100 sigs. It looks nice with the colors but the 'cursive' text is a spoiler, not meaning to be bad though, it's good but acts as a distraction. Make it a little bigger, it would be quite nice i think, the Cursive kind of text are better when they're visible, meaning a little more bigger than what's in the signature. No other problems though, the drop shadow can be removed so that the text and the color blends in nicely. The renders and the lighting are good, nice silhouettes. Well done, just try to finish things in style. Put up good effects like a glass bar in a userbar etc;

Just few tips so that you may apply them onto your next works, other than that, you know you're exceptional.

lolz...cheers everybody

the batsmen is afridi and the bowler wasim....i did the shadows of the two because these were the only two good cuts i did in my life lolz....

b/w a zlatan wallyy...tryed to be creative

and ramzz dont say "please" please lolz....i will do tht sig for u no worriez :D...

probably best piece ive seen on here ever

(sorry KBC) :D

well done mate

Wow mate.Terrific Wallpaper.You are very much advanced than atleast many of the people here.Can I get a 1280x1024 version of this?

probably best piece ive seen on here ever

(sorry KBC) :D

well done mate

Aye! I wouldn't disagree on that!

One of your bests neo mate. I mean it's beastly except if you can make the dark circular gradient around the wallpaper.

KUTVVGW!:D

Users who are viewing this thread