No Requests .:.NeO's Graphic Thread.:.

Thats awesome or should I saw jaw dropping? I really like the way you have blended all the things. Text is ood as well! Cheers mate :cheers

thanks for the lovely comments everyone....

and btw someone or i guess one of my friend is using my account(i guess)...or maybe registered with another account from my laptop because i deleted IE history but when i checked today someone had visited this site PC...and i didn logged in aswell (i deleted Cookies everything)....plus he ticked on reply thread which surely means he used either my account or he made another account...someone is spying me...how weird lolzzzz...the admins might help me out but this is truely kiddish and i dont seriously mind any spying..and no harm yet to me soo why to worry...would not like to waste any of the admins time..busy people

nevermind me and my silly stuff...naresh bro wht actuallly u wana do with a 1280x1024:eek: size wall..i have no problem at all in enlarging but just asking for phun lolz....

and a new siggy weird but very aaahmmmm....creative ? hell no...

Mate the 1024x768 is smaller for my desktop.If I stretch it,it doesnt look good.So a 1280x1024 will be anice one for me.

back again
Cricket
2imb9fl.png
ehdrgg.png

Football
dpzvvb.png
2pzxrvc.png

Sigs
A manip
2lkd8hc.png

j91xc4.png

Football sigs
an Extremely different style...Experimenting new things
V.1
mmznrl.png

V.2
2vi4hmu.png

V3
fe17js.png

V.4
xd9fur.png

Last edited:
i dont really like the ronaldo sig

lovely avatars

i fail to see how that is a manip

Wow Jesus. That's hell of quality! Well done mate.

!!!!:mad:!!!!
now i think i need to hack your system to delete that photoshop!!!
or i have to murder u!!!

Now you people can't even hack nuts. ;) 'cos KBC Antivirus and security is installed for Neo. :p

many of your past stuff is amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread