No Requests .:.NeO's Graphic Thread.:.

This is one nice too.I dint like the vertical text in the middle.
And yeah BOL for your exams.Do well friend.

thanks for the comments guys ;).....

Probably my last sig...Exams startin from next month..and will end till june 15...
No sig till then...

About the sig well i try to make a n3w style..but failed..for the first time it didn came out as i was expectin it..my imagination went wrong or i guess lack of time...next time i willl get it better

v.1
2h49vyc.png

V.2
acsaab.png

Wish me luck for the exams

adios....:p

Aww..Do well man. (y) We'll miss ya. But some sarcastic biatches will enjoy your absence. So, keep them tensed by posting sometimes. ;) Best of luck!

Oh yeah! Nearly forgot to tell about the sig! (Why? Because the graphics are so good that i do feel i don't need to comment to tell about the improvements{teh! You and Improvements, What a joke! When you touch photoshop, it looks like there'll be gold exported out of it. :p} So, that's that!:p) That's a good sig, yeah! :p

Good work! Best of luck in everything. (y)

:D

Ambulance Victoria wallpaper and signature.

Hi,

I've been reading through these forums for ages but decided to register today, so hopefully this first post goes well!

Can I please have an Ambulance Victoria wallpaper (1024x968) and a signature (450x150)? I've found some images that I would like used in the images. I've listed them below:

- http://www.ambulance.vic.gov.au/Media/images/single-resp2-09a81852-efe2-4488-84c7-f1381512f682.JPG
- http://www.ambulance.vic.gov.au/Media/images/sprinter-0417bfe8-91aa-47e0-82b5-981bf9469d00.JPG
- http://www.ambulance.vic.gov.au/Media/images/overalls-b79737c2-95cb-49b0-bc14-02be0c28fb88.jpg

Could the only colours used (for both the signature and wallpaper) be red and white? The text would be "Ambulance Victoria. Caring and compassionate. Professional and prompt. The values of the Metropolitan Ambulance Service have not changed since we started in 1899."

Thanks for taking the time to read through my request!

people try to find good stuff in gfx, apparently i'm trying to find something bad in neo's sigs, i'll surely give a good advice to fix it, as soon as i find it.. :p

people try to find good stuff in gfx, apparently i'm trying to find something bad in neo's sigs, i'll surely give a good advice to fix it, as soon as i find it.. :p

It's better if you get going and not waste your time anymore and improve your graphics as well! :) 'Cos this guy won't be doing what you're wanting, son! :p

RAGE!

@ macsterface sorry mate but i am way too lazy...u can request anyone else but if u want me to make it then u will have to wait atlest a week.....i cannot even make a sig these days..way tooo rusty :(

@ Fear buddy any advice from u accepted :p

btw a new jimmy sig
V.1
5xoier.png

V.2
20sb0go.png

V.3
14o2gif.png

V.4 without the neo style borders :D
rtoqwk.png

V.5
anemg9.png

Gah, I'm friend of friends. ;)

Isn't this a movie dialogue, aye? A fat Hero says it, Then the heroine would go shy and then a song. :p

Anyway neo, just keep bugging these people mate. You know what i mean! ;)

some day someone will stand up to you!! and that day will be the end of your gfx!! Muahahaha!!!! :spy

Users who are viewing this thread