Net Skill Points

Barrel

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Gday everyone just a quick question about batting in the nets in career mode before a match, do the skill points gained in the nets carry through to your next game only, or do the skill points stay with your career player. Just wasn't sure as I go in nets before every match in career mode but the skill points don't seem to be going up that fast.

Gday everyone just a quick question about batting in the nets in career mode before a match, do the skill points gained in the nets carry through to your next game only, or do the skill points stay with your career player. Just wasn't sure as I go in nets before every match in career mode but the skill points don't seem to be going up that fast.

They're the same as skill points earned during a match, you keep them.

Yes. They do. And actually they are great help in building up your career player. You will soon realize that you are playing same shots again and again in the real match, which would start filling up few of your skills. Nets in career mode help you to develop yourself where you're lacking. Keep playing, and you will understand what do I mean.

Yes. They do. And actually they are great help in building up your career player. You will soon realize that you are playing same shots again and again in the real match, which would start filling up few of your skills. Nets in career mode help you to develop yourself where you're lacking. Keep playing, and you will understand what do I mean.

+1

And the fact that you can set the machine to bowl only short balls for instance, means that you can develop back-foot technique even though in matches you might only play a handful of back foot shots. Out of all the things they introduced in patch #2, this one is pure gold since there was no net practice between matches beforehand. They could have just given us a net session and leave it at that, but the fact they decided to allow it to grant skill points as well means it is simply brilliant.

Yup, I use the nets as a way to "muscle-train" certain shots I'm terrible at. (Cut shot at the moment) so just set the bowling machine to the correct line and length you need and rack up the skill points... You'll find in match situations muscle-memory will kick in after a while and you'll get a stack of skill points for the effort.

Thanks a lot to you all for replying to my post, I would also like to say a big thank you to Big Ant for making such a awesome cricket game.

Users who are viewing this thread