How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters

Rajesh1990

School Cricketer
Can't able to score more than 25 runs at the moment in legend mode....really embarrassing:facepalm:facepalm ..But i am on the verge of getting selected for the International side in all formats because of my fast bowling..I hope once my skills improve my batting will come good..

Connor Walker

School Cricketer
I am in my fifth season so far. Playing for NSW in domestic shield, sunrisers hyderabad in the ipl and for australia at international level. Here are my best scores:
First Class: 752
List A: 442
T20: 249*
Test: 752
ODI: 438*
T20i: 249*
I am playing on pro.

Believe

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Think it's time for a jump up in difficulty, mate.

Last time I tried to start a career on Pro, I made 602* on debut.. Needless to say that game was scrapped.

Believe

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Veteran is a nice balance. It punishes you for being overly-aggressive (mostly), but is really rewarding when you do go on to get 50, let alone 100.

Bowling is shite though, it still has the "20-8-12-0" problem.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Veteran is a nice balance. It punishes you for being overly-aggressive (mostly), but is really rewarding when you do go on to get 50, let alone 100.

Bowling is shite though, it still has the "20-8-12-0" problem.
Yeah, batting in Veteran can be difficult. If you are patient then it can pay off and it's rewarding when you score runs.

Rajesh1990

School Cricketer
Loving the challenge in Legend mode..No free wickets while bowling,no easy runs while batting..Got selected for Indian team in all formats..After 5 tests batting average is 32 ,bowling average is 18,ODI batting average 35, bowling 12..Scored three fifties(88,72,66) in 9 innings upto now..Currently playing 5th test against England(we lost the series already 3-1)..Scored 88 in the first innings and took two wickets for 28 runs upto now..Once my skills improve i hope i can boost my average further..

Rajesh1990

School Cricketer
Can't score anything more than 25 runs in ODI internationals in legend mode at the moment..Batting Average reduced to 15 in ODI at the moment..Test batting average is 28 which is respectable for a bowling allrounder whose batting skills are very low at the moment..On the other hand,my fast bowling is not a worry at the moment...Hopefully i can find my batting mojo back, once my skills are improved..Neverthless DBC is the Best cricket game ever

Rajesh1990

School Cricketer
Horrible batting by me in ODI's..Average reduced to mere 12...Test average is 24..T20 average is 14..I should had been demoted to club cricket if not for my bowling..:noway:noway:noway

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Horrible batting by me in ODI's..Average reduced to mere 12...Test average is 24..T20 average is 14..I should had been demoted to club cricket if not for my bowling..:noway:noway:noway
Which level and what is your batting position ?

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Perhaps try and easier difficulty until you get the hang of things better. There's no shame in starting of on a the lowest difficulty and gradually increasing the difficulty as you get better. I started on Pro, it took a while to get the hang of batting especially.But now Pro is too easy and Veteran sometimes too hard. (If my concentration is a bit off).

Rajesh1990

School Cricketer
@thepunisher Hi mate i feel pro,veteran modes are very easy for me to bat or bowl..I like to get tested and that's exactly what is happening with me in batting..Remember i am a bowling allrounder(my batting skills are low) and i already scored 2 centuries in two innings(184,173) in first class cricket..Even after getting selected for internationals i scored some fifties (87,73 etc) in tests..At the moment my batting is not clicking..Maybe it's because I am playing DBC and watching Tv at the same time..I hope i will get my batting form back..And what about your stats man?can you share your stats here

Users who are viewing this thread