New commentary

Saptarshi

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Why doesn't anyone add new comments from geffery that he speaks on T.V now a days by replacing the old ones ? You could also put in some comments by Ian Chappel, sidhu and others... becoz the old comments really sucks...

yea i agreeeeeeeee man we need some one to change the commentary for blc....make it more interesting

yeah man i guess it go th hear sidhu say "as sweet as a candy" then the old good shot 4 runs, isn't it?

i have done that
i have a combination of
-agnew
-boycott
-gower
-2 aus county commentators
-chappell
-and last but not the least Uncle -TONY-

but the problem is any one comes at any time
like jon agnew with boycott
and on next ball with gower
then on next ball again with boycott
r u understanding wat i am trieng to say!

(Edited by Anuj Puranik at 10:00 pm on Nov. 8, 2001)

I think I understand what you mean. It is as if all of them are in the commentry box at the same time, all making comments. Correct?

In any case why not make three different versions, onw with Agnew/Boycott one with Gower/Chappell and one with the two Aussies and so forth. Then make it so it is easy to change bewteen the three (with some sort of .bat file prehaps) so the user can change which commentators they want. So for example when you play Australia in Australia you can use the Aussie commentators but if you player England in England you could use the English commentators.

OK I hope that made sense, if it didn't say so and I'll try again!

good work anuj.... it doesn't matter who is coming for commentary... but this add new thing to blc... when u r realsing it... n what about ur lords stadium update

jon agnew will always be there in the commentory box
it is the second person who joins and replaces G.Boycott

Great Work Anuj.... Have you taken the comments from TV, so why don't you add a comment like... " Tony has just joint me in the commentary box" etc.. I guess you understand what I mean.... Hope we would get some help by the great Chau Le........

Great Work Anuj..... I guess you recorded the comments made on T.V through a mic and inserted it. You can also record a comment like "Tony has joined me in the commentary box" said by agnew etc.. I hope you understand what I am saying.. Hope The Great Chau Le can make a program which shows us what comments are said after what shot is played like he has programmed many for Fifa......

Hi Anuj,

I am babai and I will be pleased if you can mail me your commentry files to me and also let me know how add the same in BLC. My mail address is [email protected]. Hope U will mail the commentry files to me as soon as possible.

Thanks & regards,
Babai
[email protected].

Users who are viewing this thread