NEW CRICKET 2005 NEWS!!

durrani1

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
just tell me 2 ausiies and 4 indians for motion capturing of the whole game.why indians ????not any of licenced boards.

aprofromindia

Club Cricketer
Mo Cap

You have to understand the players that mo caped for EA might not be interational players at all, they might be state level players or even professional club level players, that doesn't necessarily mean though that it would affect the quality of the game :happy

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
durrani1 said:
just tell me 2 ausiies and 4 indians for motion capturing of the whole game.why indians ????not any of licenced boards.
Dunno about Aussies, but Indians because of sheer probability. If you randomly pick a cricketer out of the world's population, it is bound to be an Indian. And four of them. Ignore this post if you were looking for something more intellectual and reflective. This post has now completed.

akira2291

Club Cricketer
i fully agree, why not indians? all of the professionals can be used for motion capturing, also pakistianis, indians, assies, english man etc.... should there be a problem? i dont think so.

aprofromindia

Club Cricketer
White Sight Screens

Finally I realized why we get white sight screens in ODI's, I think its cause the stadium graphics are the same for both test and ODI, & the sight screens are part of the stadium and not separate units, hence the white sight screens :mad .

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
Durrani you are one not nice person,

yeah the game looks promising.

maynard

School Cricketer
cricket 2005 preview

Can someone who has the australian ps2 magazine with the cricket 2005 and BL 2005 preview in it scan it for us on the forum,if u do u will be known as a hero around here :hpraise

hassan

International Coach
Ah it looks promising but all the Ea games did but then after buying and playing them you knew instantly that they were rubbish.

zreh

Club Cricketer
bhail256 said:
well in all honesty. tho they havent got the proper licensing does it stop our patchers and cricket community givers to put out some aweeesome bat skins? adboards and all? I think with this engine and all just a few touches by our patchers will make this game very realll!

I am very excited abt the prospect of this game provided it aint just another EA gimmick ofcourse ... seems like aWilson has nailed this one ... but only time will tell. However i have changed my mind and will get both blic and c2005 ... just for ****s and giggles! and i really hope i can enjoy both. PEACE

I thought in the interview, andrew wilson said that the bats were going to be liscenced(sp)??
If they're not, how do you get a patch on your computer, like how does it work? I've tried it before and it becomes very complicated...
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

zreh

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
zreh said:
I thought in the interview, andrew wilson said that the bats were going to be liscenced(sp)??
If they're not, how do you get a patch on your computer, like how does it work? I've tried it before and it becomes very complicated...
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

zreh
It's not hard to get patches at all. Just download the importer from here, download the patch you want and then use the importer to import it into the game.

Users who are viewing this thread