New Exclusive Gameplay Trailer

nightprowler10

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Mindstorm Studios, the people working hard to bring you Cricket Revolution, have released a new gameplay video. This video will be available ONLY on PlanetCricket for a small duration. The trailer is 720 X 540, 60 MB, and is available in '.wmv' format.

PlanetCricket members can download the video from the link below.

http://www.planetcricket.org/files/nightprowler10/CR-NewTrailer-wmv.wmv

Looks quite good fun actually, apart from dodgy bowling action cant see any faults in it.:banana2

Looks quite good. The bowling actions are not great, but of the sort that you see in club cricket, so not unbearable. The bowling is a tad slow but the shots, fielding and general feeling of the game is good.

i think there will be no commentary in this game

Last edited:
i am not even thinking of buying this game till people buys it and confirm its not another Ashes 09...

Why is everyone saying the graphics are good? In the age of Call of Duty 4, Crysis, Bioshock, Madden 2009, or any other decent sports game, these graphics don't stand a chance! They're outdated by at least 4-5 years.

i think you need a class in economic 101..... the titles that you listed have a budget in millions and they can sell millions of copies because they are generic fps titles and does not need to satisfy a particular niche. Cricket is a niche product and therefore the budgets are limited. EA with all its money can only deliver half assed games because they don't see the return on investment.

Here is a little Lahore based studio making its very first game with so many innovative features.... proper online implementation... the game settings look very deep....

it does look arcadey, but i think in this age of T20 cricket, it suits well. As someone mentioned the temprament required to play a test match is not easily found in gamers. I will be bored out of my wits if i try to play an actual test (even if it lasts 8 hours let alone 5 days). And even if i have the temprament to play a test, i think i will be done after one game..... furthermore... test is only popular for Ashes... otherwise stadiums are empty in other parts of the world....

I for one cannot wait for this game. Though Ashes 09 is graphically superior... just the depth of game settings and the online multiplayer component has me sold.

ksduded added 2 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

Sometime in the next millennium.

its coming next month (September 2009) .... it says so in the video right at the end.... on the official website... and on steam.... so there

As i said in another thread graphixs dont mean jack its the gameplay that matters.
Only 15 people worked on this game compared to hundreds on games like cod4.
So talk some sense, these guys love there cricket and i for one am getting it.:banana2

Loving that edge from the out swinger, animations look top notch for batting and the sounds are nice too!

They have some excellent ideas for special deliveries, but I don't see it as a game that you could use to play test matches with (I could be wrong though).

However the guys working seem to be very intelligent (releasing the game on Steam - finally some intelligence is used) and they have some excellent ideas that will make be more than a competitor against EA and Codemasters.

My one concern is this game as far as online play seems to depend alot on both users' connections - since the game is based around online play it is yet to be seen how the game will react with connections from say, Pakistan and India.

Seriously after watching the video i have some high hopes for the game.WIll eventually buy it if it got good reviews

Seriously after watching the video i have some high hopes for the game.WIll eventually buy it if it got good reviews

wait for the reviews, mate, we all know what happend to Ashes 09

diaskasun added 1 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

looking at the fild settings and bating i think its going to be same old same old

its coming next month (September 2009) .... it says so in the video right at the end.... on the official website... and on steam.... so there

That's from ages ago when no one believed that the game would ever be released and by now I think everyone knows that it's going to be released next month. Thank you Sherlock.

Users who are viewing this thread