New Patch now available for PC, PS4 (1.07) & Xbox One (1.0.0.8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, no, no, no, no.
According to Llewelyn, Wealey, Snowy etc the bowling is not broken so you can not say this.
I just bowled an over with Anderson.
6 outswingers outside off that all moved back in on the pads.
So enjoyable.

Please point out where I have made a comment on the current state of bowling, either for the positive or negative.

Now bowling is, bowl an outswinger/inswinger and where it goes, nobody knows.[DOUBLEPOST=1524785054][/DOUBLEPOST]
Please point out where I have made a comment on the current state of bowling, either for the positive or negative.

Well we know it certainly wouldn't be negative from you :lol

So no swing and no ability to suck a bouncer in this cricket game.

Now bowling is, bowl an outswinger/inswinger and where it goes, nobody knows.[DOUBLEPOST=1524785054][/DOUBLEPOST]

Well we know it certainly wouldn't be negative from you :lol

So you can’t find a post where I’ve commented on the bowling?

So three or four people are shitting on the whole thing and suddenly its all shit? And of course they would have sorted it all out in 5 minutes. Just dont play it then if it such a frustrating experience. Just be miserable at the loss of your “hard earned cash”.

Oh let the flames of gitness engulf me......

this is such a dumb statement. Surely you can't be serious?

Wonder if we will hear from MattW about whether they are aware of this issue and going to fix it (and not in 6 months time) or whether it will be the silence of the lambs, ignorance is bliss approach.
Know what my guess is.
I used to actually enjoy bowling (apart from the over exaggerated movement of cutters) but it just sucks now. No control over anything. Just random.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and say we might hear something. Don't forget it's like 7.30am in Australia. I don't think they want to be nearly there with gameplay and then have everyone whining over one thing. But yeah it's totally broken (for me) without swing, no beating around the bush

Don't think I'd ever find one negative one on the whole site.

You can’t even find a post where I’ve said he bowling is fine, because I haven’t made such a post.

If you’re going to call me out by name for doing something, which I very clearly haven’t done, then you’re going to be called out for talking complete and utter shit.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and say we might hear something. Don't forget it's like 7.30am in Australia. I don't think they want to be nearly there with gameplay and then have everyone whining over one thing. But yeah it's totally broken (for me) without swing, no beating around the bush

Well they have more than one saying it's broken now. How long will they keep saying no it isn't ?
It's one issue but it's a biggie for me and needs fixing asap.
Especially when everything else is fine.[DOUBLEPOST=1524785435][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can’t even find a post where I’ve said he bowling is fine, because I haven’t made such a post.

If you’re going to call me out by name for doing something, which I very clearly haven’t done, then you’re going to be called out for talking complete and utter shit.

Okay fan boy #1. Like I said earlier, you are definitely top of the fan boys list.

So what next from here? The patch seems to have not been a step forward in the right direction, and I would just love to have some questions answered about this

this is such a dumb statement. Surely you can't be serious?
Is it? Cant I? Oh masterful one, guide me with thy wisdom.[DOUBLEPOST=1524785639][/DOUBLEPOST]
So what next from here? The patch seems to have not been a step forward in the right direction, and I would just love to have some questions answered about this
Yeah and you are going about it in the right way: I am sure many of us are queuing up to answer your questions right now.....

Is it? Cant I? Oh masterful one, guide me with thy wisdom.

Isn't it funny how like all the fan boys responses are sarcastic rubbish ?[DOUBLEPOST=1524785698][/DOUBLEPOST]

2 options.

1: The swing/seam issue will be fixed (in 6 months time)
2: This is it, no more work. Next game the priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread