New Patch now available for PC, PS4 (1.07) & Xbox One (1.0.0.8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the future they need to get BlockerDave back in the Beta team for allround play and get Langeveldt in there for the bowling side of the game seeing as he enjoys bowling too.[DOUBLEPOST=1524789732][/DOUBLEPOST]I just hope they fix this soon and not leave us hanging around months on end.

Id be willing to give the gaming laptop a run out to help develop patches, and im in a similar time zone to the devs. But hey they do good work already. We are nearly there with my demands and I wouldnt have picked up on stuff like online and the stats issue. Hat has always been in the ring though.

How about we all relax.
Alot of hypothesis are flying around. I'm sure the bug / issue has been noted. No point banging on about it for 10 pages.

The problem is, is that they have just released a patch that has been anticipated for months that was supposed to address the issues, and hasn't done so. We need to be talking about it, otherwise nothing will get done again.

Just look at many of the issues in the old bug report thread, many of them were reported clearly and quietly and not "banged on about". Many didn't get sorted.

Look at the banged on and on and on about Test Match AI. It got worked on extensively and banged on about it in beta update threads to boot.

Bit of an advert for actually banging on about stuff I would've thought.

As for the stats that aren't being properly recorded, that'll come through in the first tournament I try to play with my friends and none of us will like that. They matter, Cricket and stats go together more than most sports.

With swing bowling, I thought I might've been getting some yesterday, but it was simply the angle of delivery release. Actual swing curve through the air doesn't seem present.

Id be willing to give the gaming laptop a run out to help develop patches, and im in a similar time zone to the devs. But hey they do good work already. We are nearly there with my demands and I wouldnt have picked up on stuff like online and the stats issue. Hat has always been in the ring though.
The current beta team has done their job well bringing the AI gameplay, mentalities, bowling(except the swing issue) well.
But we need someone in beta team who only bats most of the time. I know the current beta team also bats but we need a dedicated batsman as 60-70% of the gamers prefer to bat than bowling.

Hope @MattW takes 1-2 weeks time to understand the priority issues instead of fixing the swing issue in hurry.

I am sure there will be more complaints coming in next 3-4 days on the below issues
1. Swing Issue
2. Lofted shots tooo hard
3. Edges while batting
4. Wrong direction shots.

Check the facebook for mass feedback instead of just my opinion or few individuals here.

Theyre on a hiding to nothing though.

"Lofted shots too easy!"

"Lofted shots too hard!"

We all play the game to a different standard so you need a consensus from a lot of people, which I think we have about the swing "issue"

Haven’t played on the new build, any word on the advanced shots ? Has there been any modification to the controllers?

Also I read that there are changes to AI running between the wickets, is it the fix relating to speed of running ?

Theyre on a hiding to nothing though.

"Lofted shots too easy!"

"Lofted shots too hard!"

We all play the game to a different standard so you need a consensus from a lot of people, which I think we have about the swing "issue"
No sir, even i first thought that its because of my timing. I am playing the game continously from last 24 hours. Slept only for 3 hours.
Now i am timing most of the balls well. But still its very very hard to hit sixes. This is good considering test matches but it may not work for limited over matches as AI is more competative now. I am 100% sure it will be one of the most priority issue in the coming weeks if mass feedback is considered.

The current beta team has done their job well bringing the AI gameplay, mentalities, bowling(except the swing issue) well.
But we need someone in beta team who only bats most of the time. I know the current beta team also bats but we need a dedicated batsman as 60-70% of the gamers prefer to bat than bowling.

Hope @MattW takes 1-2 weeks time to understand the priority issues instead of fixing the swing issue in hurry.

I am sure there will be more complaints coming in next 3-4 days on the below issues
1. Swing Issue
2. Lofted shots tooo hard
3. Edges while batting
4. Wrong direction shots.

Check the facebook for mass fkeedback instead of just my opinion or few individuals here.

It’s hard to take posts like this seriously with off the cuff comments like ‘60-70% prefer to bat rather than bowl’. Making stuff up isn’t going to support your point.

The problem is, is that they have just released a patch that has been anticipated for months that was supposed to address the issues, and hasn't done so. We need to be talking about it, otherwise nothing will get done again.

Thats the worry isnt it. Another six months until a new build or a giving up on the game altogether. Then they can collect another hundred dollars in a game that brings back swing. Im trying to give them the benefit of the doubt but its a good sales tactic isnt it?

Thats the worry isnt it. Another six months until a new build or a giving up on the game altogether. Then they can collect another hundred dollars in a game that brings back swing. Im trying to give them the benefit of the doubt but its a good sales tactic isnt it?

I'm going to be honest, if this is their last patch for the game, Big Ant is on my blacklist.

It’s hard to take posts like this seriously with off the cuff comments like ‘60-70% prefer to bat rather than bowl’. Making stuff up isn’t going to support your point.
Snowy, i am never against beta team or big ant studios. But they have to start taking negative feedback in the sameway like positive feedback instead of just arguing with them.
Even though there is swing issue, bowling and AI gameplay is good now and i clearly mentioned about this in most of my posts after the patch.

Apart from this feedback, I m even trying various modifiers to make batting good for limited overs. I will also take if anyone gives any suggestions for lofted shots or any other suggestions to make batting good for limited over matches.
One more suggestion which i can give to bigant is consider giving different difficulty for lofted shots for limited overs and test matches in the next iteration of the game

I am liking this patch so far. First few matches were frustrating as i was struggling to time the ball, was trying different cameras to read the ball right but finally pro camera worked for me. It allowed me to read the ball and play my shots. Scored 47 from 76 balls, and got out clean bowled from 60 overs old ball that has lost its shine with a big spin on a dry wicket. Was treat to watch the replay though.

Only thing that is annoying me, as i am in pro camera mode, i tend to press for run accidentally after playing & quick canceling of run almost got me run out several times due to lazy batsman not making efforts to ground the bat.

I will keep quiet now as i respect the hard work done by beta team. But i m sure you will get more people raising same issues in next 1-2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread