New Patch now available for PC, PS4 (1.07) & Xbox One (1.0.0.8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AI vs AI (Veteran) Swing build

England 220 all out (Lyon 4 for)
Australia 490 all out (Finch 295*)
England 16/1

@sonimrajk Have you tried swinging Yorkers. I just had last two T20 matches where AI has struggled big time. But with any other delivery it was hard to contain.

I have had some Unreal Bowleds LBW and edges where the seam has beaten the batsmen.

It going against the swing was wrong.. but it not being there has taken away a lot of great moments as well.

Back to old build , really enjoying the match , wish they could find a middle ground :( , nevertheless I will sacrifice the swing for this whacky seam with epic moments.

I’m loving the build really hard which is what I want 10-120 me and South Africa are 3-176 that a challenge in my books and enjoying it feels real

I guess the middle ground would be if it only happens once in a while , adding extra ooh and aah moments if it in fact gets you out or it just misses.

But to have had it ball for ball was just crazy.

Cricket is NOT a bunch of highlights stringed together to make up a match ....

I guess the middle ground would be if it only happens once in a while , adding extra ooh and aah moments if it in fact gets you out or it just misses.

But to have had it ball for ball was just crazy.

Cricket is NOT a bunch of highlights stringed together to make up a match ....

Agreed. Great idea, just didn't quite come off in the execution.

Maybe it's entertaining to watch if you're doing AI v AI but boy was it frustrating to try and bowl with.

@WealeyH I'm glad to see that AI isn't playing any prod shots after the new patch. I can't thank you enough man.
Is there some work being done on the human Prod shots as well?

Hey guys is hotfix patch already up? Just played the game today after a week and I still see that I cant get to swing the ball and only movement is off the pitch, it doesnt even matter if I select a swinging ball or a standard one as they all behave the same.

Absolutely loving the new patch. This is how the game is meant to be played.. not like a slog fest nor some pre-meditation magic class..I'm some many bullies who abused the shots behind the keeper struggling to make it past 20 runs. The thing they are missing is playing proper cricket shots one can still make a good 9 an over in veteran mode.

Big thanks to the developers for making this game even more enjoyable. :)

Hey guys is hotfix patch already up? Just played the game today after a week and I still see that I cant get to swing the ball and only movement is off the pitch, it doesnt even matter if I select a swinging ball or a standard one as they all behave the same.
Only on PC.

With all due respect, I cant believe so many threads have been posted and very little
has been posted about how much the game has been RUINED
due to the new batting timings.

The most important part of this game is Batting and it has BEEN RUINED.

Before the patch the game was near perfect and now the game is unplayable to me
and no joy or fun due to the new batting timing.

Go on the facebook ashes cricket 2017 page and loads of people are asking for the Previous Batting
Timings to be reinstalled.

I cant believe people on here are not commenting on this.

Please @MattW, please put back the Previous batting timing (before this patch). They were perfect
and made the game a treat to play.

Now I have to go back to DBC14 since this Game has been ruined due to those new batting timings.

Myself and many people on the Ashes Facebook group have this same view and are pleading for you
all to revert back to old batting timings.

I am not bashing BA or beta testers, I am just pointing out what I am experiencing.
I loved the game before, and now it is unplayable and tedious for me. I am getting no joy out of batting anymore.

Please hear me. I dont want my 60US to be wasted.

The old timing was a joke. If you want the old timing back use the sliders. Batting modifier timing = 0 problem solved for you.

Please keep current batting timing.

I love online players. :lol

You should see the amount of players who score 11 total all out because they want to smash it over the keeper. Half of them rage quit. No one knows how to hit short bowls. Great.

Only on PC.

Yes bro I am also on PC. Swing is really minimal if there is any, and on grassy wickets it doesnt matter if i choose standard delivery or swinging one the result of the delivery is pretty randomn, it usually seams into the batsman when I select to swing it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread