New Patch now available for PC, PS4 (1.07) & Xbox One (1.0.0.8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ignore him. He's lost his head.

He's gone rogue.

I think Wealey acknowledges it's a problem, or at least something that needs to be looked at. Dutch hasn't been on a lot.

To be fair these aren't the guys who code the game though, so I think if it's obvious there's an issue from lots of people on the forum it might get looked at whether the beta team agree or not.

I think the more people play and are frustrated that they want to swing the ball and it doesn't work, the more it might get looked at. It's an entire mechanic that's gone, like six hitting or defensive shots. It's not trivial to the game. As I actually took the day off the play this build (doh), I'll stay and moan for a bit before getting my hair cut.

The whole forum descending into chaos is annoying when we're a shaping ball away from what I think is a perfect cricket game.

Can't criticize on here without the fan boys (1 or more of the famous 5) running in with their sarcastic responses or deflecting the subject or calling you a troll.

Is it? Cant I? Oh masterful one, guide me with thy wisdom.[DOUBLEPOST=1524785639][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah and you are going about it in the right way: I am sure many of us are queuing up to answer your questions right now.....

Thanks for the sarcasm, but it's actually incredibly frustrating for us to keep waiting and waiting months and months for patches to improve the game and fix the gameplay/stats etc. I paid 60 quid for this game, as well as DBC17. Each time, there have been promises of fixes and then nothing. It's disheartening and I don't understand how you can be approaching this in a sarcastic manner.

Isn't it funny the only thing feckwits have to say is "fanboy"

Yeah you don't like that fact do you.[DOUBLEPOST=1524785846][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks for the sarcasm, but it's actually incredibly frustrating for us to keep waiting and waiting months and months for patches to improve the game and fix the gameplay/stats etc. I paid 60 quid for this game, as well as DBC17. Each time, there have been promises of fixes and then nothing. It's disheartening and I don't understand how you can be approaching this in a sarcastic manner.

Sarcasm. They are famous for it.

So you can call me dumb but my response is invalid and is sarcasm...okay, we've got the playing field sorted then....

Anyway I've made my point. No point anymore because all you get is one or more of the famous five with their sarcastic remarks, deflecting the issue or calling you a troll.
It's like clockwork.

He's gone rogue.

I think Wealey acknowledges it's a problem, or at least something that needs to be looked at. Dutch hasn't been on a lot.

To be fair these aren't the guys who code the game though, so I think if it's obvious there's an issue from lots of people on the forum it might get looked at whether the beta team agree or not.

I think the more people play and are frustrated that they want to swing the ball and it doesn't work, the more it might get looked at. It's an entire mechanic that's gone, like six hitting or defensive shots. It's not trivial to the game. As I actually took the day off the play this build (doh), I'll stay and moan for a bit before getting my hair cut.
My view would be to just scrap this game completely. They aren't getting anywhere meaningful with it, problems keep arising with every patch. A public statement explaining that they are putting all their resources into the next game. May not satisfy most, but in its current state nothing is being achieved.

They are just cut that they said not broken and now multiple people have said broken.
Simple as that.
They were wrong.
The fan boys never like being wrong.[DOUBLEPOST=1524786051][/DOUBLEPOST]
Really have no care whatsoever if you call be a fanboy, a twat or an ambulance....it matters not.

"Isn't it funny the only thing feckwits have to say is "fanboy""

Post says otherwise.

They are just cut that they said not broken and now multiple people have said broken.
Simple as that.
They were wrong.
The fan boys never like being wrong.
Just because a handful of people have decided that one feature not satisfactorily implemented in their opinion means the game is broken doesn't mean it is necessarily the case however hard they scream.

So you can call me dumb but my response is invalid and is sarcasm...okay, we've got the playing field sorted then....

I said your statement was dumb, because it was. You were shitting on people who were criticising the patch. I cannot for the life of me understand how you can still be defending this game? I never said you were dumb, just your statement.

I said your statement was dumb, because it was. You were shitting on people who were criticising the patch. I cannot for the life of me understand how you can still be defending this game? I never said you were dumb, just your statement.

Give up man. They twist what you say to suit themselves.
They are fanboys. No winning with them on this site.
I've learnt that.

My view would be to just scrap this game completely. They aren't getting anywhere meaningful with it, problems keep arising with every patch. A public statement explaining that they are putting all their resources into the next game. May not satisfy most, but in its current state nothing is being achieved.

I respectfully disagree. If you could swing the ball (and not take away anything fundamental from the current build of the game), what would be wrong with it?

I can't talk about AI and stats. I've never seen a problem. Although that makes me sound a bit like Arsene Wenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread