New Patch now available for PC, PS4 (1.07) & Xbox One (1.0.0.8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said your statement was dumb, because it was. You were shitting on people who were criticising the patch. I cannot for the life of me understand how you can still be defending this game? I never said you were dumb, just your statement.
And my reply is that I don't think my statement was dumb. And as anyone here I am entitled to an opinion. Don't have the illusion that it is the truth, just my opinion.[DOUBLEPOST=1524786236][/DOUBLEPOST]
Said bowling was broken not the whole game. Once again twisting the words to suit yourself. How surprising.
Ah so you havent made your point then?

I respectfully disagree. If you could swing the ball (and not take away anything fundamental from the current build of the game), what would be wrong with it?

I can't talk about AI and stats. I've never seen a problem. Although that makes me sound a bit like Arsene Wenger.
I just don't think they are putting enough resources/time/people into building/testing these builds. They've sold the games, and gain nothing from patching them.

I just don't think they are putting enough resources/time/people into building/testing these builds. They've sold the games, and gain nothing from patching them.

Yeah I do wonder why they carry on when they already have our money. Perhaps they genuinely do want to create a great cricket game.

Forum is going mad here. It's like the opposite of sandpaper-gate isn't it.

I respectfully disagree. If you could swing the ball (and not take away anything fundamental from the current build of the game), what would be wrong with it?

I can't talk about AI and stats. I've never seen a problem. Although that makes me sound a bit like Arsene Wenger.

Hi mate, I can absolutely guarantee you that the stats and AI are a problem. The thing for me is I am a huge cricket stats nerd, and the problem is that every time you complete a game, the stats for every player are recorded so wrong that it is baffling. What really frustrates me is that myself and others have been highlighting this issue since DBC17 and they have yet to address it. I have waited and waited for this to be fixed but yet again it is ignored.[DOUBLEPOST=1524786524][/DOUBLEPOST]
And my reply is that I don't think my statement was dumb. And as anyone here I am entitled to an opinion. Don't have the illusion that it is the truth, just my opinion.[DOUBLEPOST=1524786236][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ah so you havent made your point then?

Cool, but I am genuinely curious and interested as to how you don't see there being issues that need criticising and addressing in the game?

Hi mate, I can absolutely guarantee you that the stats and AI are a problem. The thing for me is I am a huge cricket stats nerd, and the problem is that every time you complete a game, the stats for every player are recorded so wrong that it is baffling. What really frustrates me is that myself and others have been highlighting this issue since DBC17 and they have yet to address it. I have waited and waited for this to be fixed but yet again it is ignored.

I'm such a stats nerd I add them all manually to a database. In the heyday of BLIC2005 I had guys who had played over 300 matches.

Yeah I do wonder why they carry on when they already have our money. Perhaps they genuinely do want to create a great cricket game.

Forum is going mad here. It's like the opposite of sandpaper-gate isn't it.
I'm am sure there is a passionate and determined team, but with AO Tennis getting global release and countless other niche sporting games being released, Ashes is just on the back-burner.

Whatever the next game will be, perhaps licensed World Cup, I will be extremely cautious in buying it. I am just extremely deflated by this patch.

Cool, but I am genuinely curious and interested as to how you don't see there being issues that need criticising and addressing in the game?
Point me to the post of mine that makes that statement and i will give you an honest answer......

Point me to the post of mine that makes that statement and i will give you an honest answer......

Maybe you didn't explicitly say that I accept, but you seem to be defending the game to the point where you are taking issue with people who are criticising the game with your statement which I referred to as "dumb" as evidence. If you are defending the game, and taking issue with us who are complaining about the issues in the game that we spent our money on, then I would assume that you don't find the game at a state where you feel the need to complain?

I'm am sure there is a passionate and determined team, but with AO Tennis getting global release and countless other niche sporting games being released, Ashes is just on the back-burner.

Whatever the next game will be, perhaps licensed World Cup, I will be extremely cautious in buying it. I am just extremely deflated by this patch.

I'm not extremely deflated by the patch. Extremely frustrated yes. Like so close yet so far?

Maybe you didn't explicitly say that I accept, but you seem to be defending the game to the point where you are taking issue with people who are criticising the game with your statement which I referred to as "dumb" as evidence. If you are defending the game, and taking issue with us who are complaining about the issues in the game that we spent our money on, then I would assume that you don't find the game at a state where you feel the need to complain?
Let's just call a truce, here? Neither of you are getting anywhere

Hi mate, I can absolutely guarantee you that the stats and AI are a problem. The thing for me is I am a huge cricket stats nerd, and the problem is that every time you complete a game, the stats for every player are recorded so wrong that it is baffling. What really frustrates me is that myself and others have been highlighting this issue since DBC17 and they have yet to address it. I have waited and waited for this to be fixed but yet again it is ignored.

I couldn't agree more with you. Stats and stats tracking are fundamental to a sports game and to have the stats broken and not even trying to fix it says a lot about the game and the dev support. In fact other than DBC 17 and now Ashes Cricket I haven't played a single sports game ever which got stats so horribly wrong.

Time after time we have mentioned broken and incorrect stats in the "Bug Reporting" thread but it's been of no use. The devs don't even bother acknowledging the issue anymore as they have your money and couldn't care less.

Let's just call a truce, here? Neither of you are getting anywhere

And it's deflating from the burning issue here which is whether we are going to get to bowl an inswinger by 2019.

And my stats friends with their issue that's been burning since forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread