New powerful Laptop

Hitty you won't be able to play new games on it. You gfx = to my gfx card it is very similar to my card. and my one doesn't even run Hitman Blood Money.

Strange i played hitman blood maoney,cricket 2007 and fifa 2008 first on my lap top. All were working.

Should i change my GFX card?

Last edited:
yes. the best card for a laptop is probably the 8600GS at the moment.. that card will play anything.. (bar crysis)

Humph - Cricket 07 = Piece of cake.

Your rig is well powered for general purposes, but its underpowered for gaming purposes. Sorry if I sound harsh but that's the reality. :)

will any high graphix game would run on Nvidia Geforce 5200??
Comeon friend - live in 2008 :) And no it wont. :)

So which card should i buy? What about radeon ?
I think you should buy a 8600M if gaming is really a must on a laptop.

Although I would seriously advise you to get a desktop for gaming purposes. Laptops werent made for gaming.

Last edited:
Which HP Pavillion model you have. I think they come with NVidia based cards these days cos I have 8400 based HP Pavillion laptop.

yes. the best card for a laptop is probably the 8600GS at the moment.. that card will play anything.. (bar crysis)

Yeah better than 8800. 8800 is not worth it now.

Last edited:
I dunno about laptops but if you have a desktop PC then go for evga Geforce 8800GT Overclocked or XFX Geforce 8800GT Alpha Dog edition

Dude forget 8800 at this time. As I told you its not worth it with 9 series to be launched in summer by NVidia.

???? 9 series on laptops? Is that anytime soon? Plus I dont think we can suggest anything for him. He must be on a budget! An 8800M would burn a hole in his pocket already! :p

Iam going to change the title to Most powerfull laptop. You give your suggestions to make the most pwrfl laptop. I will index it :)

Users who are viewing this thread