New TAOC logo needed!

LC, the last one in the second batch is pretty good. What font have you written CRICKET with? If its not Capture It, try it, from dafont.com(or whatever that site is called). Pretty similar but I feel somehow it looks different, as in much straighter and formalish, if you get what I mean.

EDIT - Here's a link http://www.dafont.com/capture-it.font

An art of cricket logo

Since you mentioned the word art in your title, i present to you all my first and last logo.

My logo's unique colours:

Blue - represents the blue sky,

green - represents the greeny grass,

brown - represents the browny pitch,

red - represents the red ball.

I hope you all will atleast like it. And please do not post bad comments. I am frightened of getting banned. Please................

Attachments

• cricket2.jpg
    cricket2.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 54
Since you mentioned the word art in your title, i present to you all my first and last logo.

My logo's unique colours:

Blue - represents the blue sky,

green - represents the greeny grass,

brown - represents the browny pitch,

red - represents the red ball.

I hope you all will atleast like it. And please do not post bad comments. I am frightened of getting banned. Please................

Bit too busy and the cricketer lacks vibrance and saturation, definetly needs editing and shouldn't have to be explained

A small suggestion

HEYS GUYS { I MEAN THE DEVELOPERS},

A SMALL SUGGESTION TO YOU:

1. INSTEAD OF THIS BLACK AND WHITE SCORECARD, CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE A BETTER ONE????????

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...-requirements-progress-tracker-untitled-4.jpg

ALSO CAN YOU MAKE THE MENU LOOK SIMILAR LIKE THIS ONE.

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/6381/previewvw3.jpg

ACTUALLY AHAD, ANOTHER PLANETCRICKET MEMBER MADE THAT MENU SCREEN. YOU CAN TAKE HIS HELP.

AND PLEASE DON'T THINK BADLY ON THESE SUGGESTIONS/REQUESTS. ALSO EVEN THOUGH THIS IS NOT THE SUGGESTIONS/REQUESTS FORUM, PLEASE DO LOOK AT THIS SUGGESTION ONCE.

ALL THE BEST,
CHEERING FOR YOUR GAME,
BYE.

:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy

pakhilesh2006 added 8 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

bit too busy and the cricketer lacks vibrance and saturation, definetly needs editing and shouldn't have to be explained

sorry mannn i just imagined it only in the mind of an artist. I know it must be colourful, should have borders, etc, etc, blah blah blah......................

Since you have so many suggestions, why don't you try and do it????????????? {{ USING A PENCIL AND ON PAPER }}

Then only you will suffer the pain.

It was just a plain try.

And not an extraordinary like u all genius people in this forum.

If you like it appreciate it, or else don't comment, please.........

If you have the dare to comment, go and do that yourself. Then you will know the pain.

AND ONE MORE THING, I AM A CRICKET LOVER, AN INDIAN, I LOVE THE GAME AS MUCH AS YOU LOVE, I KNOW CRICKET {A-Z} FULLY.

Last edited:
2 completely new versions of my logo

Attachments

• taoc ver1.jpg
    taoc ver1.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 18
  • taoc ver2.jpg
    taoc ver2.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 15
sorry mannn i just imagined it only in the mind of an artist. I know it must be colourful, should have borders, etc, etc, blah blah blah......................

Since you have so many suggestions, why don't you try and do it????????????? {{ USING A PENCIL AND ON PAPER }}

Then only you will suffer the pain.

It was just a plain try.

And not an extraordinary like u all genius people in this forum.

If you like it appreciate it, or else don't comment, please.........

If you have the dare to comment, go and do that yourself. Then you will know the pain.

AND ONE MORE THING, I AM A CRICKET LOVER, AN INDIAN, I LOVE THE GAME AS MUCH AS YOU LOVE, I KNOW CRICKET {A-Z} FULLY.

Just making suggestions to improve, I applaud everyone's effort (Even Giggity Giggity's)

do it using a pencil and on paper. Then only you will know it. Not using these photoshops, paint, and etc softwares.

You should stop attacking me, I only made a suggestion to improve
If you take it to heart the I'M SORRY
And if you don't like what your hearing, then don't listen
SIMPLES

OK SORRY I WON'T EVEN SEE THIS THREAD, RIGHT.

IT WAS MY MISTAKE {AND HEADACHE} TO DO THIS LOGO STUFF.

I AGREE.

GOODBYE.

:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

These are some concepts by me,just edit my own logo for my league.
Hope you all like it.

V1:

33946192.png

V2:

98204907.png

V3:

86557224.png

V4:

64637150.png

@Aouni: 2nd logo is the best but without the stars

I still prefer lc's and pranav's they are both compact, professional and not too fussy - but which is better ... There's only one way to find out ...

Users who are viewing this thread