NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
So there is a 720 MB update out. Currently downloading. Do not know what has changed but this is awesome work and kudos to BA team. The game was supposed to release on 22nd officially but made it out early. People had problems and there is already an update out with some fixes. No matter how small this update might be, just goes to show the freaking commitment. Hater's gona continue hating.

If anyone finds any difference do post here. Also it would be good if BA people say what this update means.

I am on X1 what about you guys?

The AI batting on career mode seems a lot more smoother now compared to before where it seemed like the bowl was taking too long to reach the batsman
Also seems like improvements have been made to commentary like when the toss is being done James Taylor's lines actually make sense.

Yeah seems like BA have improved a few things....batting feels.alot faster, commentary improved and no crashes so far. Also a lineup screen has been added in career mode before a game starts. No crashes so far either.

I am pretty sure people will still rant on how few bugs that are left which obviously BA was not able to fix or was not on priority still appear and how they paid the money and want that bug out now!
Where is this 720 MB update? I only got 52 MB and there is no discernible difference after installing it. It is now v0.1.01.0793

Where is this 720 MB update? I only got 52 MB and there is no discernible difference after installing it. It is now v0.1.01.0793
Enjoy with the 54 MB update. I am thinking X1 and PS4 have different update size

Seems there is a slight change in the Camera angles maybe? And i have seen that increasing the pace bowling speed no longer causes ur bowler to bowl 110mph deliveries

I can't get into a casual game since the update. I haven't tried other game modes yet.

It crashes and returns me to the home screen when it's done loading.

Users who are viewing this thread