New Update Discussion

Does the new patch adds career mode stats tracking for all players as well as dynamic lineups with players improving , deteriorating???

Thanks for posting what you've noticed so far, guys. Sounds like a lot of things already being sorted out which is great. How's the fielding now?

To those who still don't understand the concept of Get Best, you do realise that it is m dependent on there being Get Best content to download right?

Of course it's not going to work if the content hasn't been created yet.

Does that mean it won't work until there's at least 1 custom version of each linked side in the game uploaded to the academy?

Suggest you try the get best then decide whether it's working or not, it can't if all the teams aren't done!

Edit - as per Snowy's post

I haven't bowled yet but I have noticed form batting that fielding seems improved and faster. It's not as easy to run 4 and 5 anymore.

To those who still don't understand the concept of Get Best, you do realise that it is dependent on there being Get Best content to download right?

Of course it's not going to work if the content hasn't been created yet.

Are YOU aware of the concept of get best? As far as I could tell, it was meant to "get the best" community content... Are you suggesting there's no community content on the academy?[DOUBLEPOST=1482300560][/DOUBLEPOST]
Please do not listen to him. He is Mike Fegan in disguise. Wait until other folks try out

Wait I thought I was Fegan, damnit :/

Users who are viewing this thread