New Zealand Premier League XIII

Well that went pretty average. Stoked to get Shakib for so cheap though, great buy there. Well I hope it turns out to be a great buy :p

That didn't go too well. I have my playing XI basically though so I'm not too fussed

Phase two PM's sent, as I said in the PM, 48 hours should be enough for this phase.

Crap. Lost out on Amla and Butler, so that was a disappointment. Especially Butler he was a regular starter. Other than that I think I have got reasonable credits to be in phase 2.

Bcv made some pretty smart calls.

Well,the stronger teams were bound to lose some big names.
I've lost Shewag, Shiv, White and Swann myself and i don't see any good batsmen left. :(

I got sehwag and I am happy

I've lost Shewag, Shiv, White and Swann myself and i don't see any good batsmen left. :(

Well bar Sehwag you did only bid 1 on the other three, so it only required one of the other seven people to bid on them, and they'll more than likely get them.
It was very interesting how you bid 40 on Butler and 41 on Bennett, but I'm sure you have some reason for doing so.

bcvs and Bilal are the only two confirmed lists I've received so far.

It was very interesting how you bid 40 on Butler and 41 on Bennett, but I'm sure you have some reason for doing so.
Well,the plan was to go big for those who i'm more likely to get by doing so.Bannett was a free agent,so anyone who bid fairly high would get him.As for Butler,he's an asset to have,no doubt but Bilal had better players to worry about,so no way he was going to retain him. :D

Well I did put in about 20 points on him, but seriously thats the most disappointing thing about the whole phase 1 for me. He was an instant starter in the XI and now I have to look for crappy replacements.

All good, I'll give you another 24 hours before I VM around asking when you'll send it to me.

PM's received from Chewie and Riz.

In 5 hours from now Callum

Users who are viewing this thread