New Zealand Premier League XIII

This sucks! We do well all season, only to fumble up in the playoffs. We can take heart from the fact that Mills ended up with most wickets. Should have brought Bhaji in for Broad anyways for the PF. What's happened happened, next season we're gonna play as awesome as this and hope we win. Great management, Cal. I really enjoy this league and hope the next season starts soon.

Congrats, Haarithan. :)

It's easy to point out where we went wrong but that's the nature of the game.
I thought it was a competetive game and we probably needed to show a bit more intent during the middle overs.
Nevertheless,it's been an excellent season for us personaly and it was thoroughly enjoyable.

Thank you soooooooooo much Callum for another (the best yet IMHO) AWWWWWWWWESSSSSSSOOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEEEE season!!!! :)

Congratulations to Haarithan and his Magpies too for a well deserved triumph,thought they played some good,consistent cricket throughout...following some very smart buys in the auction. :cheers

Really excited for the next season to start especially the transfer window (:D)...whenever Callum can find time again. :)

Thanks to you eight managers, without you I obviously wouldn't be able to run this. :cheers

The next season will be starting asap, and it could possibly be the last season. Once season twelve finishes I'll be pretty inactive on PC until November (uni, and in the semester break I'm going to Europe), and I'll be 20 then so I'm not sure what I'll be up to in RL. Hopefully I'll still have some spare time, and I'll be able to go out with a massive season thirteen. Obviously I don't want to promise anything though, so I'm going to say that this could possibly be the last season.

This season is going to be a slightly shortened season, so I can try and finish it before semester one starts in late February/early March. It'll consist of a couple of practice matches against the Aussie state sides, followed by a single round robin and the usual playoffs. While a single round robin is three rounds shorter than the current format, it'll allow for everyone to verse everyone else once.

We'll be having a mini reshuffle that will involve everyone releasing a minimum of three domestic players and two international players, with the more players you release the earlier you come into the draft. As usual that will be followed by a transfer window.

Atm can everyone just post whether or not you're staying on for NZPL season twelve? :thumbs

Well I Am Not Managing A Team In This League But Still I Will Miss This League After Season 12

I probably won't be part of the next season. Don't come on PC too often anymore

Users who are viewing this thread