New Zealand Premier League XIII

I probably won't be part of the next season. Don't come on PC too often anymore

So is that a no? You don't really need to be that active, and I'll be trying to wrap things up before semester one starts.

I still need an answer from Riz, and a definite answer from Chewie, and then we can get into it.

Last edited:
Nah I won't take part. I'm away for two weekends before semester starts anyway

So the Waikato Warriors are available because Chewie is not going to continue, so I'm going to open it up for anyone to post here in the thread if you're interested, and then I'll select the person who's been most active for the longest period of time in the leagues section. I know people in the past have expressed their interest, but I think this is the fairest way to do it. I'll decide who gets the team in like 24 hours from now, so post here if you're interested asap. :thumbs

The current seven managers that are continuing can PM me your lists of players that you're releasing. You must release at least three domestic players and at least two international players, with the more players you release the earlier you come into the draft.

So the Waikato Warriors are available because Chewie is not going to continue, so I'm going to open it up for anyone to post here in the thread if you're interested, and then I'll select the person who's been most active for the longest period of time in the leagues section. I know people in the past have expressed their interest, but I think this is the fairest way to do it. I'll decide who gets the team in like 24 hours from now, so post here if you're interested asap. :thumbs

I'd certainly be interested in taking this spot. I assure that I am very active...:thumbs

Mate,I asked for a team in the last season and you gave it to someone else please give me a chance this season,ask for my activeness you know how active I am.

Last edited:
Mate,I asked for a team in the last season and you gave it to someone else please give me a chance this season,ask for my activeness you know know how active I am.

I know, there are a lot of active people that want a team though. :p

Users who are viewing this thread