New Zealand Premier League XIII

^I said that because if their will be two teams then I can manage one and let Prats or Binnu be my co-manager,and zakistan can manage the other one and let either Binnu or Prats be his co-manager,this way all 4 interested members will be a part of this league.

Put me in reserves if Waikato is no more available. I'd prefer to start managing a team right away or be a co-manager of a team (if offered) though.

Last edited:
I put my name forward for the manager slot.It'll be a pleasure if I get picked.Anyway CG's the one to decide who is good for managing it:thumbs

I put my name forward for the manager slot.It'll be a pleasure if I get picked.Anyway CG's the one to decide who is good for managing it
Your Stephen Fleming avatar might help your cause. :p

Jokes apart, Some really great members have put their names forward, it's gonna be a tough decision for Cal.

Zakistan
Binnu
Prats
Great India
Varun978

Man this is what I get after waiting for such a long time to be a part of this league:mad

^You call that spamming?:spy

It was you, who started doing that first. Was that survey necessary, I mean, everyone, who reads those posts will come to know the waiting list- was it required for you to post that good for nothing disappointing post?

PS: No comments from here on, regarding this issue.

Back to topic: Waikato Warriors is available and there are about 5 people interested to take it. If you still feel you will get it, post your interest, the ones whom Callum feels that he is active enough, will be given a chance to take the managerial role of Waikato Warriors:thumbs!

Well that is what I mentioned earlier. It is not gonna be easy for CG to decide so as to who gets the team. He has got to keep plently of things in mind, especially since all the managers who are interested are so awesome and good. So it is better if you all do not pressurize him. Respect his decisiom because I am sure his decision will be after a lot of pondering and will be the correct decision.

@Ahmed: Even I needed to wait for so long before getting a team, not only me, many others too got a team after a long wait.

I Want a Team If not Include Me In Waiting List

Well that is what I mentioned earlier. It is not gonna be easy for CG to decide so as to who gets the team. He has got to keep plently of things in mind, especially since all the managers who are interested are so awesome and good. So it is better if you all do not pressurize him. Respect his decisiom because I am sure his decision will be after a lot of pondering and will be the correct decision.

@Ahmed: Even I needed to wait for so long before getting a team, not only me, many others too got a team after a long wait.

Much appreciated:thumbs

Your Stephen Fleming avatar might help your cause. :p

Jokes apart, Some really great members have put their names forward, it's gonna be a tough decision for Cal.

Yeah thats my favourite player even now!!Never saw a classier stroke player and captain like him.He is truly great even though many hardly even talk about him here in India:D

OMG, its just a fictional team in a fictional league, lol you guys are making such a big fuss out of it.

It looks like I am the the underdog out of everybody to take this spot... I'm not being a beg or anything, but it looks like the only thing that will count for me is that I am very active. Hopefully somebody, somewhere along the line will come to appreciate this :thumbs...

Users who are viewing this thread