Next Codemasters game - Ashes Cricket 2009

Ashes Cricket 09 better than EA Cricket?

• Yes, it will beat EA Cricket games

Votes: 137 57.6%
  • No, EA Cricket is far better than this

Votes: 21 8.8%
  • Have to wait for trailer and features to release

Votes: 53 22.3%
  • Maybe Cricket 09 beat Ashes Cricket 09

Votes: 27 11.3%

• Total voters
Off topic a little bit... but when get get an official trailer for ashes cricket 2009 would be good to compare.

I love how everyone still asks these questions thinking someone here actually knows the answer. Even the guys from Transmission said they dont know!

Off topic a little bit... but when get get an official trailer for ashes cricket 2009 would be good to compare.

Read closely adn that isnt a question... its a statement, WHEN we get *dont mind the initial typo* and it was not when are we going to get the trailer. just saying

Hopefully we can get a demo/gameplay trailer soon! I can't wait.

I don't understand why all the articles are talking about how complex Brian Lara Cricket 2007 was... It was extremely simplified.

If they are saying Ashes Cricket 2009 is more simple than that, I'm going to be worried.

Does anyone with knowledge in the gaming industry know when we'll get some more info, i.e. Trailer/vid, demo or even screenshots??

Well he says the game keeps all types of cricket fans happy!

Visually it's a step below EA's games, but certainly no slouch.

strange to hear that!Screenies look nice.

Well, 20 over matches are in the game, complete with US-style fanfares whenever runs are scored

this means cheerleaders right?:D

You were 2 hours too late.

haha forgive me, i just woke up and was so excited when i saw it, alas no new screenies yet, for the aggressive marketing campaign their supposed to be running their sure doing a bad job of releasing new info and keeping us hooked

Users who are viewing this thread