Next Codemasters game - Ashes Cricket 2009

Ashes Cricket 09 better than EA Cricket?

• Yes, it will beat EA Cricket games

Votes: 137 57.6%
  • No, EA Cricket is far better than this

Votes: 21 8.8%
  • Have to wait for trailer and features to release

Votes: 53 22.3%
  • Maybe Cricket 09 beat Ashes Cricket 09

Votes: 27 11.3%

• Total voters
May be release dates are different for Australia and England, and in Uk its released in beginning of July

The game looks good. But I'm saying again, the faces, ....eew! And besides, any news on when it will be released in India? Moreover Kolkata?

BTW, have any trailers/videos been released yet?

The game looks good. But I'm saying again, the faces, ....eew! And besides, any news on when it will be released in India? Moreover Kolkata?

BTW, have any trailers/videos been released yet?
If I remember right around the time of BLIC 2007 Codies had a tie up with some Indian Publisher and would still have it, so it should release around a similar time.

If it doesn't release though, they'd leave me with no other option...

^ There have been no videos/trailers released so far. Although we have seen one video running in the background of a ponting interview.

THEY MUST HAVE RELEASED A TRAILOR AT PRESS RELEASE.NO OFFICIAL VIDEO SO FAR
R THEY AFRAID OF THE RESPONSE......................:rolleyes:?

ashes 2009 will be surely released in july as per sources but will there be a game from EA to compete..!
i think it will be codemasters all the way..!

In the gameplay, one can choose different bowling styles along with the colored gauge for noting the strength. Many changes made in Cricket 2009 have been implemented in AC2009, however, there is no mention about the changes in batting styles.
This feature is awesome. We always want this feature in every game that we can choose different bowling style for our bowler and this game will have this.

And also it has also mentioned that it will arrive in June and we can play historic matches but with current players.

Techtree.com India > News > Gaming > Ashes Cricket 2009 Begins This June!

Users who are viewing this thread