Next Codemasters game - Ashes Cricket 2009

Ashes Cricket 09 better than EA Cricket?

• Yes, it will beat EA Cricket games

Votes: 137 57.6%
  • No, EA Cricket is far better than this

Votes: 21 8.8%
  • Have to wait for trailer and features to release

Votes: 53 22.3%
  • Maybe Cricket 09 beat Ashes Cricket 09

Votes: 27 11.3%

• Total voters
If different bowling styles are possible then i would love to see if we can bowl slow left arm offies with nathan bracken or not?? Coz i saw him bowling slow in last domestic season..

Cheers, CDM.

I don't think this is the game we've been waiting for, but I think it'll be a very gun game. I don't mind BLIC 05, so if it's an improvement on that, I won't mind.

I was just playing BLIC 05 =], I certaintly didn't see much wrong with it apart from some dodgy LBW decisions and some horrible drops by AI, and the way that my fielder fields it, then the umpire gives 4 (?), but apart from that, i had fun =], if Ashes 09 is going to be better than this, which i can tell already by the previews, im physced. :banana2:happy

Obviously the game is going to be released in July, but reading the comments from the developers in this thread last week it was clear that they were still working on the game and it hadn't gone "gold" yet. Normally games go "gold" 4-6 weeks prior to release.

I like the looks of this one. The graphics look pretty neat (to say the least). I love all the hype around this one (as it's with evry other title too). But lookin at the hand-on reviews n the QnA with the Codies team, I am eagerly waitin for this one.

I own a PS2 n wanted to buy an Xbox360 for a long time now. Was waitin for the right game to arrive. Think the time has come. Think this is THE ONE! :hpraise

I really hope to see some more info this week. Please codies give us something to cling on.

Pretty much its getting to the time when they have to be close, atleast, to getting a trailer... but then again i could be very wrong

And, Im pretty sure atleast half of the people here would complain about the things that are missing in the game when it releases:p

I am guessing that this game is going to be decent enough to appeal to hardcore cricket fans!
i got this feeling after seeing the developers come and post in these forums.It shows how confident they are about their piece of work!
Lets hope for the best!

Yes waiting sucks but Codies could improve things for us by keeping us hooked and for that they must continue releasing new info

Users who are viewing this thread