Next Codemasters game - Ashes Cricket 2009

Ashes Cricket 09 better than EA Cricket?

• Yes, it will beat EA Cricket games

Votes: 137 57.6%
  • No, EA Cricket is far better than this

Votes: 21 8.8%
  • Have to wait for trailer and features to release

Votes: 53 22.3%
  • Maybe Cricket 09 beat Ashes Cricket 09

Votes: 27 11.3%

• Total voters
How many times should I echo, Lets keep away from discussing about other sites here. Do it in FORUMS FOR THE WEB! :rolleyes:

When you post a link to an useful info on the game, are we refrain ourselves from discussing that info? Instead discussing whether the contents are authentic there, I am only posting there, Don't post there & post here.. etc etc rubbish stuffs!

If you guys want to discuss seriously on cricketgaming site start a thread in FORUM for the web. Or, go to never ending forums for time pass. Not here!:rolleyes:

My only wish was for Ashes 2009 to have an Archieves feature and I think it does. :banana2

I know that not all the teams are licensed but now I only hope and pray that the Indian team sports the New Blue rather than the old uniform. :upray

Last edited:
Today is 17th june.just one month away from the release .but ,there are no official trailers . They wanna keep it confidential like ea cricket or what:rolleyes:

This is a question for all PS3 owners who are planning to buy this. Do you think there will be trophies, and if so what do you think they would be?

Hat-trick: Get a hat-trick
Six!: Hit a six
Flip of the coin: Win the toss etc etc.

Possibly, but we won't be camcording the screens to get a video, if that's what you were getting at. More likely I'd take some photos of the vending machines and posters outside Transmission. Coke vs Pepsi - what makes a better cricket game?

Possibly, but we won't be camcording the screens to get a video, if that's what you were getting at. More likely I'd take some photos of the vending machines and posters outside Transmission. Coke vs Pepsi - what makes a better cricket game?
Is it that you guys won't be allowed or you can't be bothered to? :p

We weren't allowed when we went to Codies last time. Screenshots, videos, etc. have to be approved by the licensers (i.e. ECB, Cricket Australia, etc.) before they are made public so I doubt we'll be allowed again this time.

This is a question for all PS3 owners who are planning to buy this. Do you think there will be trophies, and if so what do you think they would be?

Hat-trick: Get a hat-trick
Six!: Hit a six
Flip of the coin: Win the toss etc etc.
I think I'm right in saying for every PS3 game released after January this year, there has to be trophies so yeah. I'd imagine they'd be things like get a 5-fer, 10-fer, get a 100 etc.

Users who are viewing this thread