Next Codemasters game - Ashes Cricket 2009

Ashes Cricket 09 better than EA Cricket?

• Yes, it will beat EA Cricket games

Votes: 137 57.6%
  • No, EA Cricket is far better than this

Votes: 21 8.8%
  • Have to wait for trailer and features to release

Votes: 53 22.3%
  • Maybe Cricket 09 beat Ashes Cricket 09

Votes: 27 11.3%

• Total voters
Anybody else worried by lack of info?

No release date, no demo date.

I'm thinkin late august now. Demo would be 4 weeks before at least:(

lol so what are we supposed to do with this thread? worry together?

Have all the general discussions like these in one thread. Hence I moved that 'Anybody else worried by lack of info?' to the general discussion thread.

New releases in Australia are only ever $99.95, which is probably around $140 NZ I'm guessing. I'f I'm not mistaken the Pound is around 3 times stronger than the aussie dollar...well you can do the math.

$100 Aus is about $120 - $125 NZ IIRC.

Have all the general discussions like these in one thread. Hence I moved that 'Anybody else worried by lack of info?' to the general discussion thread.

This thread is a nonsense though.

Not being funny, but its too big and has no real purpose, its just like having a bin instead of a filing cabinet and throwing everything in there!

Why cant we make seperate threads? Surely then people can reply with their opinion

This thread is a nonsense though.

Not being funny, but its too big and has no real purpose, its just like having a bin instead of a filing cabinet and throwing everything in there!

Why cant we make seperate threads? Surely then people can reply with their opinion

There is nothing like that you should not make any new threads. But when we have people discussing about demo and its related things in general discussion threads, there is no necessity for a new one. :)

And the threads are big because its meant to be a general discussion. :)

Demo would be 4 weeks before at least:(
From LC's initial review:

"Any news on Demo Or Game release date?WAs this build final build of the game or there are still a few things left?
Console demos likely to be around release date. PC demo probably earlier (to do with clearance with Sony/Microsoft)"

No need to worry.

So when does this game come out then?

I was told around early August.

I m certain its gonna be 13/08/09.. I hope I am wrong..:p

Although, people say these dates are not correct and are assumptions.. but I am surprised why a lot retailers show it as 13/08/09.. even Atari..

If it's going to be after August, then I'll be really disappointed.. That's like 3 months of painful wait.. Sometimes I wish I didn't kno of the game details and just found it on the shelves.. sheesh the pain of waiting.. Codies you gotta get it right this time..

Definitely by Christmas.

They will definitely change the title too.. :D
I guess to everyone who say the title is about ASHES, it has to be released by then.. well I guess the title can easily be changed to ICC Champions Trophy..

They will definitely change the title too.. :D
I guess to everyone who say the title is about ASHES, it has to be released by then.. well I guess the title can easily be changed to ICC Champions Trophy..

It can't easily be changed to Champions Trophy.

It will be the Ashes, it will be out in the next month and a half.

I saw the Official Ashes Cricket 2009 Poster today in EB Games. Date? 13.08.09

Hmm...

Are the England/Aussies Ashes squad finalized? Without that, I don't think we can see a release. After they finalize the squad, last round of implementation and last round of smoke testing would be done and then they will make it ready for we end users. :)

So not to worry guys, it happens! :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread