Next Gen Consoles on PC

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Manee's queries

I'm gonna ask all my questions not relating to any other forum in this thread.

Positive reps to all who help.

Next Gen Games on PC​

First Id just like to say that I have never played X Box 360 or any of their games on XBOX or PC.

My question is, with all the new memory and graphics etc... on next generation consoles, would you be able to play the games on PC aswell without buying ?100s of updates

My Bowling​

Im a 14 yr old left hand pace bowler with a mixed action (front on legs, side on body) my wirst falls away to the direction of a leg break (not much, but niticable under a camera) so I swing it out can somebody give me tips to swing it in.

Can you please help me for a cure to these injuries...all of which I've had.

BTW. I'm flat footed and my feet angle in when i walk and run.

None of these are too serious but are all a nuisance

Internally bruised knee

Weak knee
- which clicks often, but doesnt really hurt

My muscle (or bone) on the other side of my elbow hurts when and after I bowl

So does my shoulder

My LEFT HANDED Batting​

I'm afraid of a short 60MPH or higher ball pitching outsideleg from right arm over and tend to back away...any tips.

Remember reps to all who help.

Thanks in advance

Manee

Last edited:

manee

Chairman of Selectors
*BUMP*

This post has been edited heavily...and the title of the thread is just one of my many quesries that I have just edited in.

langerrox

International Coach
manee said:

Next Gen Games on PC​

First Id just like to say that I have never played X Box 360 or any of their games on XBOX or PC.

My question is, with all the new memory and graphics etc... on next generation consoles, would you be able to play the games on PC aswell without buying ?100s of updates

My Bowling​

Im a 14 yr old left hand pace bowler with a mixed action (front on legs, side on body) my wirst falls away to the direction of a leg break (not much, but niticable under a camera) so I swing it out can somebody give me tips to swing it in.

Can you please help me for a cure to these injuries...all of which I've had.

BTW. I'm flat footed and my feet angle in when i walk and run.

None of these are too serious but are all a nuisance

Internally bruised knee

Weak knee
- which clicks often, but doesnt really hurt

My muscle (or bone) on the other side of my elbow hurts when and after I bowl

So does my shoulder

My LEFT HANDED Batting​

I'm afraid of a short 60MPH or higher ball pitching outsideleg from right arm over and tend to back away...any tips.

Remember reps to all who help.

Thanks in advance

Manee

You're probley getting all those injuries from not strecthing propley, Do your calves, Hamstrings, Arms, Shoulders etc and then do a jog around the oval / wherever you train and you shouldnt get 'sore' arms etc, Also for the knee clicking you might wanna see a doctor:p

For the bouncer one, its a pretty nasty delivery coming at your ribs, try ducking or practising someone bowling bouncers with a tennis ball then move up to a real ball.

hope it helps

manee

Chairman of Selectors
yh thanks, reps for you for some good advice

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
manee said:

Next Gen Games on PC​

Most games are very intensive on graphics and memory, If you bought your PC in the last year or so new, you should be able to play most games now and for a few years. If you have an older PC you would most likely need to get a new graphics card. Alternately most games should be able to run with lower quality levels, like turning off shadows and the like.
There are exceptions though, I got my current PC about 3 months ago and there are some games I cant play (due to a crap video card), and there are also new games I could play on my old PC.
So basically, it depends on what type of game, a 3D shooter would need more than a cricket game for example, and eventually you will need to upgrade.
My LEFT HANDED Batting​

Get someone to bowl 60MPH at your body, you will learn to hit them very fast :D

langerrox

International Coach
with the xbox360 thingo i think youll find it will still outpeforman a PC as it has no OS to run etc, windows takes ups alot of memory just running it.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Ok, Ive got another question...

If you have a windows media player clip and you wish to take short clips of it to post somewhere e.g. here...is there a program to do this?

Users who are viewing this thread