Nfl 2010

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Seeing as the preseason got underway today I thought it was a good enough time to kick up this years NFL thread, iirc it was fairly active last season anyway.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
How can you not know what NFL is!

Don't know how my Panthers are gonna go. We seem to be on a re-building stage.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Ravens all the way. The defense is strong as always, except Ed Reed is out for 6 weeks :crying. Anquan Boldin is there to bolster the passing game and give Flaco more/better options at receiver along with Clayton and Mason add in the best running game in the league and we have championship.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
So hard to predict.

It's fairly easy in Cricket or Baseball (thanks to the Yankees)

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
After making 4 plays and getting sacked he never showed up

STLIndian

Club Cricketer
So hard to predict.

It's fairly easy in Cricket or Baseball (thanks to the Yankees)

The only guarantee is a 12-win season from my Colts.

STLIndian added 2 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Ravens all the way. The defense is strong as always, except Ed Reed is out for 6 weeks :crying. Anquan Boldin is there to bolster the passing game and give Flaco more/better options at receiver along with Clayton and Mason add in the best running game in the league and we have championship.

The defense isn't very good at all. The secondary is mediocre even with Reed, so they'll be terrible without him. They also can't generate a pass rush because Terrell Suggs predictably slacked off after getting his huge contract.

Even if they somehow overcome their defensive shortcomings, there's no way they win the championship b/c Peyton Money owns them. :cool:

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Colts and Saints = Big flop this year.

Kim Kardashian's boyfriend's team will win. I don't know if she is dating any football player this year though. But shocking thing is, who ever Kardashian sister/relatives hangs with wins. Saints, Lakers. Apparently Netherlands captain went out with KK's cousin or something and look they won the World Cup!

I was watching TMZ, thats how I know this. I am not into this kinda ████. DONT judge me

Users who are viewing this thread