Nfl 2010

P

pcfan123

2 things:

- Aaron Rogers is bad ass

-Brett Farve, for the love of God don't come out of this retirement. No one likes you or cares about you anymore, even the city of Green Bay thinks you are a tool now. A good example of "should have retired on top a long time ago", instead he was intercepted into retirement this season. Good riddance

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
- Aaron Rogers is bad ass

He's my new favourite (wow, it's even tried to spell that the american way) person after adopting the Packers as my 2011 Post Season team :p.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Wes Welker is one funny mofo! But that's what you get for dissing a guy like that! Your team is OUT! GONE! CYA!

I was so happy when the Pats got owned! tweaking Tom Bieber

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Packers see you in Superbowl. I was pissed off when you guys beat the Eagles, but at this moment, out of those 4 teams, there is nobody else besides you guys that deserves to be in SB.

I'd want mind giving Sanchez his first SB ticket since he went to championships game 2 years in row, but on the other hand I want him. Stop riding on luck JETS!! STOP IT. 24-0 @ half. I think it's running out.......

P

pcfan123

Steelers will win it, I hope they don't though. Can't stand Raperberger

C'mon Packers!

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Big Ben vs Slick Rodgers headin to Cowboys town

----------

Can't believe 9ers had the chance to pick up Rodgers and ... I am not even gonna go there! I banged on that crap for last 5 years. Jackson and Rodgers both of em.

But he probably woulda turned out crap if they ended up as a 9er.

Users who are viewing this thread