NFL Mafia - End Game - Town and Manly win

Just realized he's been hammered......MaD, Hedger, Themer, RPHKR and me.

I've got no sympathy if he is town. He's been online since he was asked for a response and not posted anything.

Day 4

Discussion started to get interesting, with nearly all role claims now on the table. The one man who said nothing was the most suspicious, having been quite the opposite the previous day. It was decided he was the man to die with Varun finishing him off with a final blow to the head.

User was:

pacman-jones.jpg

You are Adam 'Pac-Man' Jones, Godfather, Mafia. You are one bad ass motherf***er, with dozens of arrests to your name. A year suspension from the league in 2007 has seemingly done nothing to alter your attitude and you take orders from no one. With the death of the Godfather you have fulfilled part of your goal and now take his place. You receive the power to kill one player each night.

You win when mafia win, if you survive to the very end.

It is now Night 4. Please send your night actions via PM.

So yeah, RPHKR. Use your role on me tonight as it's not like you're going to get any other info. You'll either get that somebody killed your target, somebody roleblocked your target or somebody bodyguarded your target so you may as well find out that you can't complete your role tonight.

So yeah, RPHKR. Use your role on me tonight as it's not like you're going to get any other info. You'll either get that somebody killed your target, somebody roleblocked your target or somebody bodyguarded your target so you may as well find out that you can't complete your role tonight.

Why on earth would he use it on you? He'll use it on Varun and see you killing him.

----------

Ah, I misunderstood RPHKR's role just then, ignore.

----------

Yeah, do what Hedger just said I see what he was referring to now.

And also. The two unconfirmed town are both non-visiting or non-night roles and Manly has no night role as well afaik so he may as well try to clear me by targeting me tonight as he won't learn anything apart from that.

Users who are viewing this thread