NFL Mafia - End Game - Town and Manly win

I feel Colin's telling the truth. I haven't checked it but could someone confirm he hasn't made a single lynch except the hammer?

I still don't believe hedger. His role doesn't really add up, and although I cannot explain it, his posts somehow have mafia written all over them.

The User-being-Usurper thing has been on my mind as well since the end of the day, the reason primarily being that he was gunning for Abhas even without any evidence (I hadn't claimed before that), and he didn't put up any reasons as well. Only that we had to believe him.

I feel things will be more clear if Maney and User claim.

----------

I still don't believe hedger. His role doesn't really add up, and although I cannot explain it, his posts somehow have mafia written all over them.

To add, this might only be my subjective perspective on it and need not necessarily be true.

And I think I would have gone with my fake claim if I was mafia as I hadn't even put any research into my claim until after someone pointed it out that it didn't really add up.

Not necessarily. The write ups have had a lot of information about them which might have shown you up if you'd of gone with your fake claim. Like I was waiting for Varun's claim to see if it checked out with information I knew from the write ups.

The more pressing part for me is the whole role just doesn't seem to add up with the character at all. If you were hated townie or something there's a chance I could see the two working.

I have no idea why you think my posts are scummy.

All I can say is that User is definately more scummy than myself. Then I can just hope that Varun learns there is a commuter in the game. Either that or RPHKR targets me tonight. No point in not telling which nights I have commuted on since the mafia aren't really going to kill me anyway at least until tomorrow night although hopefully it will be game over by now. The only problem with that though is that the mafia will roleblock him if we decide to do that.

Well, I don't know. Haarithan has looked odd in some of his posts though. So, a bit of a pressure on him. But, I hope we keep it there so people don't jump on the wagon.

For the moment,

Lynch : Haarithan

To be honest, RPHKR is acting weird here. What if Mark is mafia? Or, you are sure he's town?

Well, that's it. Abhas, now this is the best revenge. You, the GF being lynched off! I love it!

Looking back there are certain posts that make User look very dodgy. Especially the last one, I feel he's the usurper and that was a somewhat secret message to Abhas.

Unlynch : Hedger For now.

Lynch : User

FOS : Manly

Time for all claims I feel now.

Surprise I didn't do this drunk last night: I can't remember my guy's name but I'm the lineman who stamped on that bloke's head. Off the top of my head I am a Redskin and I'm 'hated by nearly everyone' but I'm 'very highly paid' so I don't care. I'm a LONE WOLF and individual-aligned. This isn't my white flag, but when it comes down to it I'd rather see a town win than a mafia one, so I'm an extra vote if nothing else. Get rid of me when you have no other leads.

I actually believe that claim as weird as it sounds.

I highly highly suspect that User/Hedger are the remaining mafia. Unless User's claim changes my mind.

Surprise I didn't do this drunk last night: I can't remember my guy's name but I'm the lineman who stamped on that bloke's head. Off the top of my head I am a Redskin and I'm 'hated by nearly everyone' but I'm 'very highly paid' so I don't care. I'm a LONE WOLF and individual-aligned. This isn't my white flag, but when it comes down to it I'd rather see a town win than a mafia one, so I'm an extra vote if nothing else. Get rid of me when you have no other leads.

The guy's name is most needed.
Unlynch: Manly for now.

FOS: Manly, Hedger_14, User2010
Lynch: User2010

User is the next suspicious member after Hedger, I'll target Hedger_14 tonight.
Barymyarmy's claim is believable as he didn't place a lynch other than the hammer.

All we need to find is the liars here.

Claims

Varun - Cheater
User2010
RPHKR - Voyeur
Manly - Survivor
Themer - Bodyguard
barmyarmy - Actor
MaD - Paranoid Gun Owner
Hedger - Commuter

User2010 is yet to claim.

----------

Where's User....

Last Activity: Yesterday 09:11 PM

User was online after the writeup was posted.

----------

Claims

Varun - Cheater
User2010
RPHKR - Voyeur
Manly - Lone Wolf
Themer - Bodyguard
barmyarmy - Actor
MaD - Paranoid Gun Owner
Hedger - Commuter

User2010 is yet to claim.

Corrected.

Is there a role called lone wolf?

I am not too sure about Manly's claim there, but I'll just let it be there at the moment. Right now, it's more important that User claims than anything.

Could there be four mafia though - with one of them Usurper it'd make sense, but still it won't fit the 12-player game?

Users who are viewing this thread