NFL Mafia - End Game - Town and Manly win

Well I know nothing about NFL. Surely, I could have thought of a better claim or a better character to claim if I was mafia.

Although, he did leave for the 2004 season which Miami had a really bad season so that's probably why they missed him.

Possibly.

Claims

Varun - Cheater
User2010
RPHKR - Voyeur
Manly
Themer - Bodyguard
barmyarmy
MaD - Paranoid Gun Owner
Hedger - Commuter

I'm pretty certain of all the claims bar Hedger as things stand, though not enough to really keep a lynch on him.

Unlynch : Hedger

FOS : User, Manly, barmyarmy

Well I know nothing about NFL. Surely, I could have thought of a better claim or a better character to claim if I was mafia.

Not if you knew nothing about NFL you wouldn't...

Well I would have put a bit more research into my claim at least.

Anyway, I find User and Manly the most suspicious. User because it looks like he may have been the Usurper, trying to vote off Abhas while looking more townie in the process. Manly has just been too quiet for my liking, in particular yesterday. He has the least amount of posts in the game and most of them have been very short with not much of substance. Just seems to be trying to fly under the radar.

So FOS: User, Manly

Manly is mostly quiet, especially on the previous day.

Lynch: Abhas - Strong evidence against him

I've got 3 or 4 suspects in mind if Abhas comes up town. Just saying.

His post count is the least, even the dead persons had posted more.

Lynch: Manly
We need more contribution from you

----------

Lynch count

hedger_14(1) - Varun
User2010(1) - MaD
Manly(1) - RPHKR

In fairness, R Williams would check out from Night 1 with regards to 'smoking'.

Not entirely happy with MaD getting off scott-free. Just a feeling, mind.

FoS: MaD

----------

Manly is mostly quiet, especially on the previous day.

His post count is the least, even the dead persons had posted more.

Lynch: Manly
We need more contribution from you

----------

Lynch count

hedger_14(1) - Varun
User2010(1) - MaD
Manly(1) - RPHKR

You won't get much until 1600GMT. I'm drunk, HudSports (check it out) needs recording, and I need to grab my clothes etc. from around Huddersfield.

Varun already confirmed there was a paranoid gun owner in the game so that clears MaD pretty much.

And I think the mafia roleblocker may have roleblocked me N0. Obviously wasn't going to use my role N0.

Well killers can't use their role N0 and it doesn't really matter if a town or mafia roleblocker uses their role on me. And I didn't think of a mafia silencer at that point in time although the silencer would normally choose a less experienced person to silence.

And if I did commute N0, then I become the prime target for a mafia kill the next night, there's nothing I can do to stop it.

Could you not commute for shits and gigs?

If I had a night role I'd use it as much as I can!

Well he can't commute on consecutive nights.

I think we need more lynches on User, he seems to be the prime suspect for me and I don't see why you guys don't think so too.

Hmm, yeah. I think it all adds up if he is usurper because he seemed pretty confident without giving any hard evidence.

Lynch: User2010

Possibly.

Claims

Varun - Cheater
User2010
RPHKR - Voyeur
Manly
Themer - Bodyguard
barmyarmy
MaD - Paranoid Gun Owner
Hedger - Commuter

I'm pretty certain of all the claims bar Hedger as things stand, though not enough to really keep a lynch on him.

Unlynch : Hedger

FOS : User, Manly, barmyarmy

We seem to be heading for a mass claim here and I don't mind revealing who I am...

I am Hines Ward, Actor, Town-aligned. I'm looking beyond my career in the NFL and am about to make my screen debut in The Dark Knight Rises. As the Actor, I cannot vote unless to hammer. If I cast a lynch that isn't a hammer I get modkilled (has been bloody hard to remember as well!). It's kind of Manly's ideal role...

I can FOS and therefore I'm going to FOS: Manly, User2010 and hedger_14. I'm happy with MaD's claim seeing as Varun confirmed his role as being in.

Lynch : Hedger

I've slept on it and the claim just doesn't check out.

I've taken a break from the NFL much to the annoyance of the Miami Dolphin fans.

That really doesn't tie in to the Williams. From what Wiki (finally working hurrah) says he's a druggy who's been banned numerous times. He hasn't taken a break at the moment, he doesn't seem to be well liked and has been banned not taken breaks. That sure doesn't sound like town.

Not only that but its a highly common role for mafia game whereas this is an unconventional mafia with nearly no "normal roles" you've probably claimed this as its highly likely no one else will have it.

Its also not been mentioned once in the write ups which is highly odd as Trev has been putting quite a bit in there (hell he even put me visiting Varun when we both knew I wasn't needed). I don't believe you wouldn't have used it at least once as well.

Well firstly, why does a commuter need to be mentioned in the writeup. Unless somebody has targeted me (which I think I was N0), then there's not really much chance of being put in the writeup.

Secondly, I was obviously not going to commute N0. That meant I had a choice to commute N1 or N2. And anyway, I wouldn't have found much point to commute last night anyway considering I knew I was going to be under suspicion today.

And mafia have been given fake claims. The character I am is more likely to be a mafia or town, not a fake claim for the mafia. And I think I would have gone with my fake claim if I was mafia as I hadn't even put any research into my claim until after someone pointed it out that it didn't really add up.

Bit annoying to finally have a good role but have it go to waste by people wanting to lynch me when I had enough reason to vote for Varun/RPHKR. And surely, User is more suspicious than me.

----------

And Manly is still putting off claiming for that matter as well.

Vote Count

Hedger (2) - Varun, Themer
User2010 (2) - MaD, Hedger
Manly (1) - RPHKR

With 8 alive it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread