NFL Mafia - End Game - Town and Manly win

Everyone's roles are in. Will post up the Night 3 write up later today when I'm less drunk and had some sleep.

Night 3

Having been unsuccessful on several nights he was yet to learn of any information that would help sort out the good from the bad. Tonight he hoped differently. He sorted himself out, ready to go and visit his target, only to find he had somehow been locked in. After a few attempts at kicking down the door he gave up and decided he would have to wait until the morning to be let out.

-------

Last night he found out valuable information from the other side. Once again he met with his source. This time he got something different once more. He thanked his source and calmly headed back to his room.

-------

Having previously attempted to save a life in need of saving, tonight was different. He wasn't needed here. Elsewhere, though, someone was in need of his help.

-------

He had completed part of his aim, and now he took over the reigns. Stepping into the dead man's shoes, he decided to target someone in hope of making a big step in the right direction. He entered the room and saw a man sleeping like a princess. 'Let's find out the truth then,' he said to himself, as he raised a gun from his pocket and fired two rounds into his body. He swiftly moved over to check if the man was dead, and then quickly exited the room. Now he would just have to wait.

-------

The next morning came, just as usual, despite the death of a beloved star. The man who had been shot was Dr. Pepper.

Dr. Pepper was:

tom_brady.jpg

You are Tom Brady, Beloved Princess, Town-aligned. You are one of the great quarterbacks of the modern era. You have lifted the Lombardi trophy and are loved by many, especially those in New England. Because of this you are the Beloved Princess. If you are lynched the following day phase will be skipped.

You win when town win, if you survive to the very end.

It is now Day 4. With 8 alive it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Treva - "You were not able to perform your action."

----------

Having been unsuccessful on several nights he was yet to learn of any information that would help sort out the good from the bad. Tonight he hoped differently. He sorted himself out, ready to go and visit his target, only to find he had somehow been locked in. After a few attempts at kicking down the door he gave up and decided he would have to wait until the morning to be let out.

I can't complete my role

Last night he found out valuable information from the other side. Once again he met with his source. This time he got something different once more. He thanked his source and calmly headed back to his room.

Can't get it.

Having previously attempted to save a life in need of saving, tonight was different. He wasn't needed here. Elsewhere, though, someone was in need of his help.

Themer targeted a different person but DP was killed.
Lucky, that the day phase wasn't skipped.

Claims

Varun - Cheater
User2010
RPHKR - Voyeur
Manly
Themer - Bodyguard
barmyarmy
MaD - Paranoid Gun Owner
Hedger

Dead

Mark - Voteless cop
Haarithan - Time Freezer
Dr. Pepper - Beloved Princess

Abhas - Godfather

Hedger is more paranoid/scummy. He was mostly against the dead townies and his posts in the previous day favored Abhas a lot. Waiting for an explanation from him.

----------

in the previous day = on the previous day

Night 3

Having been unsuccessful on several nights he was yet to learn of any information that would help sort out the good from the bad. Tonight he hoped differently. He sorted himself out, ready to go and visit his target, only to find he had somehow been locked in. After a few attempts at kicking down the door he gave up and decided he would have to wait until the morning to be let out.​

Voyeur fails to complete role. Sounds like a role blocker. Can't think what else it would be.

This is Varun's role I assume. Not 100% guarenteed as pro-town though.

Doc/bodyguard protects the wrong person.
He had completed part of his aim, and now he took over the reigns. Stepping into the dead man's shoes, he decided to target someone in hope of making a big step in the right direction. He entered the room and saw a man sleeping like a princess. 'Let's find out the truth then,' he said to himself, as he raised a gun from his pocket and fired two rounds into his body. He swiftly moved over to check if the man was dead, and then quickly exited the room. Now he would just have to wait.

New Godfather (usurper) kills DP.

Strange choice by the mafia to kill DP as he didn't have a night role. They were probably hoping the next day phase would be skipped.

Dr Pepper FOSed me yesterday so the other explanation is a fairly transparent attempt to frame me.​

I can only testify that MaD's telling the truth. I got the message 'Paranoid Gun Owner is in the game'.

Otherwise the writeup is easy to decode. I will go by what Colin said (although I'm 100% sure I'm town ;)).

Lynch: Hedger

Didn't like his reaction to Abhas' lynch of me at all. Seemed convinced very very easily, and I can give arguments as to why he wasn't to be believed straightforwardly. I guess nobody else did. Although it can be argued that why would he do so that openly if he was a mafia, but I have a strong feeling he's mafia.

And I guess it's also clear now that the 'person without a team' on Night 1 was Abhas. He's a free agent currently, as wikipedia mentions.

----------

@Colin - perhaps the mafia thought Mani was lying about his role?

Lynch : Hedger

I was caught between him, MaD and Dr Pepper yesterday as to whom I found most suspicious after Abhas, I've absolutely no reason to not believe Varun as his character claim checks out so that puts MaD in the clear. Hedger's been very iffy all game for my liking and his pro Abhas, anti Varun yesterday is what's really sealed it for me.

Well yesterday, I was caught in between them and was probably slightly leaning towards Abhas once Varun claimed cheater (a role I had never heard of before) that there was an usurper (well obviously the usurper isn't going to claim) and then claimed there was a voyeur which made me think another mafia were going to claim voyeur. To add to that, RPHKR claims voyeur who has been away for a fair bit of this game and then he makes a mistake in saying he watched Varun on the night he was roleblocked but nobody visited him. So that sort of put me towards Varun and RPHKR as mafia and before I came on next, Abhas was dead. So it's not my fault that RPHKR made a mistake in a slip up.

If you still don't believe me, feel free to ask me questions.

And I'm Ricky Williams, Commuter, Town-aligned

Now a veteran, I'm getting towards the end of my career. I've taken a break from the NFL much to the annoyance of the Miami Dolphin fans. This makes me the commuter, making me immune to night action.

Obviously not going to tell which night(s) I have left the town.

So I'm guessing the next day phase will be skipped then, which means we really need to get a mafia.

Lynch: User2010

The way he was going for Abhas, I have a feeling that he might be the usurper, in fact I'd like a claim from him.

Users who are viewing this thread