NFL Mafia - End Game - Town and Manly win

I'm the Troy Polamalu, Voyeur, Town-aligned.

I'm the best linebacker and has great vision. I targeted Varun and Dr.Pepper on the consecutive nights(1 and 2).

----------

I targeted Varun and Dr.Pepper on the consecutive nights(1 and 2).

They were not targeted.

I'm the Troy Polamalu, Voyeur, Town-aligned.

I'm the best linebacker and has great vision. I targeted Varun and Dr.Pepper on the consecutive nights(1 and 2).

----------

They were not targeted.

Which doesn't add up, because in his attempt to get me lynched, Varun says he was role blocked, but obviously he wasn't.
In your excitement of literally winning this game, you've committed this mistake..
There you go guys, clearly varun's lying, and rhkpr's his accomplice.

Well I think that's enough evidence to lynch Varun. And I feel he made up the Usurper result as it is a mafia role and he wouldn't need backing up on it and then only one mafia teammate need risk their life.

I'm going to be very annoyed though if Varun turns up town.

I still want to know why User2010 was going after Abhas so hard. Definite slip by RPHKR though in accidently undermining Varun's story.
You need to check the quicktopic more throroughly before posting in future ;)

FOS: Varun and RPHKR

Varun checks out for me.

I put my body on the line for him night one which is what the following line in the write up referred to.

"He knew he didn't have to do anything tonight, but he thought he'd go by his fellow linebacker's room just to be on the safe side. As expected, he wasn't needed and after a while he headed back to his room."

Obviously he could have lucked out getting a linebacker as his fake claim, I doubt that however. Tis why I wanted him to claim last night to see if it would tally.

Abhas is the one we should be after, or at least he is for me at the moment.

----------

I targeted Varun and Dr.Pepper on the consecutive nights(1 and 2).

Who'd you target night 0?

I was away for 3 days. I targeted those guys on the nights 0 and 1.

----------

I didn't use my role on the previous night.

@Themer - Eh? What was the result?
Let me sacrifice myself. Go for Abhas, Themer when I die.

Let me sacrifice myself.

So you are Mafia?

----------

I've just been informed that I didn't in fact target Varun night 1, as I wasn't needed it doesn't count as being targeted.

Unlynch RPHKR

Lynch Abhas

My role description says it and all. I'm a townie. Let the other guys express their opinion.

Night - Targets - Targeted by

Night 0 - Varun - None
Night 1 - Dr.Pepper - None
Night 2 - No one

----------

Lynch: Abhas

User2010 was not over aggressive.

Vote Count

Varun (3) - Abhas, Hedger, MaD
Abhas (5) - User2010, Manly, Varun, Themer, RPHKR

With 10 alive it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Users who are viewing this thread