Requests Accepted Nikhil's Face Models : Quinton de Kock, Rilee Rossouw, Umesh Yadav face released

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you review a decision?

Can you post a video of this, it's a fabulous break through! Wish I had PC still with me. :(

Fantastic stuff mate.

how do you review a decision?

Review comes only if there is an LBW appeal.That too on rare occasions means not all the time but only in complicated cases.If review don't come automatic after the LBW appeal u can press R on key pad to make it come manually.

Yeah but I trailed it and whenever I pushed r nothing happend

You always ask for one work or the other. That is a very nice spirit towards gaming. You have already made many modals of famous players. So please this time can you make face modal of billy bouden, the umpire. Please please please don't disappoint me!

You always ask for one work or the other. That is a very nice spirit towards gaming. You have already made many modals of famous players. So please this time can you make face modal of billy bouden, the umpire. Please please please don't disappoint me!

I ask for work when I am free and bored and when I am here on PC.Now with my semester exams was over on 11th I am free till 28th of this month. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread