nine 3.0

hey man that looks a fantastic piece of work...i suggest you have one single picture with a few pics of important cricketers in it...or better have a PC wallpaper kinda thing fit into it...

Could you not make a Cricket 2004 logo or something similar to do with the game and put that on it?

Ste said:
I think it will be the same picture for every player, there is no way to make the game show a different picture depending on each player. The only thing that can be done is show a different team badge depending on the team.

I think Aussie1st is asking if he should use Ponting all the time, a different player all the time, something else e.g. badge or just leave it blank/green.

I suppose thinking about it, you could have one defind player.tga file and keep replacing this file with a picture of the player that is next in the batting order so the correct picture will always be shown. However once a new batsman comes in you will need to quit the game, replace the .tga image file with another player and load up the game again. I dont think even using alt-tab will work as the game loads all the .tga image files into memory at the start of each match/when a save game is loaded not "on the fly"/dynamicly as they are needed.
We'll need a program that does RAM editing. This should figure out the next player and automatically replace the file. This one has to work in background. But,I dunno anyway of RAM editing.

how about putting the shadow of a player..like its there when there is no player pic available on sites??

if you think that there is a possibility that you could make it work with the pics, take your time in doing so, i would rather wait a few weeks and get an awesome version, than wait two days and get something exactly the same as the last one

I think you should make a college of all the players faces from the team, then people could edit it aswell, but also i think it works with just a badge of the team

nice stuff again aussie1st. im just wonderin, would it be possible to change the timing of this screen when the batsman is at the crease, as this is how it happens on ch9? but the colour and everything is great aussie1st!!

It may well be possible to change the timing but i haven't tried it or know how to.

Anyway here is my next installment of the nine series 3.0. Sorry i made it so hard for you guys to extract but it seemed to go over the 1Mb upload limit or something so remember to extract the zip and then unrar it and then use the Graphic importer to import the zip.

Rahul thanks for the idea i was looking for something where the image didn't have anything but that, and i remembered there were these images in the baggygreen site. I have for now done the shadow idea as you can see but i will make add ons or you guys can make some images to put into the game. Just edit 9new. (Note don't make your image any bigger than the one in there or else it won't show)

Tell me if there are any probs so i can fix it before i release it fully on this site.

Attachments

• nine3(1).zip
    988.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 129
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 128
i have made a small modification to the new batsman screen adding a mcdonalds logo to it , just have a look and give ur views

aussie1st, could you please make them into two smaller zips, so i can download as i hav a 56k modem and it will take hours to download. sorry to cause a fuss.

I think team logo was better than instead of a plain face

Users who are viewing this thread