NO DANCING DOWN THE PITCH???

siskue2005

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
:crying :crying :crying
that is bad.....i went through the blic forum....its bad news...well lets se if they implement this..

i think they should have that shot...its important if they are to become the no1 game
what do u guys think :mad :mad

So is that confirmed or are you just saying they might not have it because you have put "it's bad news" and then put "lets see if they implement it"?

thanks for ur warm welcome STE....its been 3 to 4 yrs since we have chatted online..........let me see if i could do things like i did for BLC 99 for the new games :noway

rubber said there was only left or right movement and no advancing down the pitch.......he posted it 1 month back .......i will find it out post the link :help

i got it .......
see this

HTML:
http://community.codemasters.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=53111&perpage=15&pagenumber=171

RUBBER QUOTE""""I think it's just left and right movement but I'll check on that - I think there would be some forward movement in there as well.
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" :upray

Well if you can't I am sorry to say thats a big negative for the game, advancing down the wicket is a very important part of batting. The game won't be the same without it.

I'm sure there would be an advance shot like in c2k4, but I doubt you can move forward before the balls been bowled

i think rubber said that he'd check if the batsman can come down the track ,its not ruled out yet

yeah lets hope so......
as BLIC will rock they need to have this shot....
why not we people ask him personally :(

advancing down the track isnt that big a thing as long as the over all games play is good it wont matter

oh ****,i'll miss ganguly getting stumped off kaneria.

Sadly,I think it is not in the game as if you read new Q&A from total video,there he has described the batting buttons and no advance button is described.If it is so it is really annoying.May be they provide it any special button.

They are making this game after 6 years and they have taken many steps to improve batting and particularly bowling but it could be more useful if they could have taken this feature in.Anyway still I think this game will be nice but we definately miss this thing.

Users who are viewing this thread