NO Strike Rate stat in cricket 2005!!!!!!!!!!!!!

asasas

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ive been trying to figure out if there is a tracking system that tracks the strike rate of a player in cricket 2005.

I couldnt find any.

Is there anyone who could make a patch so the strikerates of batsmen are available in cricket 2005 since they are such an important stat in ODIs.

Also unlike cricket 2004 there is no stats displayed when a new batsmen comes in to bat. Like in cricket 2004 they showed the batsmens average and numbe rof matches if im not forgetting. But this yaer they dont seem to show anything but the player name.

If someone could make a patch on that it would be awesome.

Thanks alot

I think i saw the strike rate stats but I donot remember, mayb there are no stats !

well there are stats, and there is a strike rate stat for bowlers. But i didnt see one for batsmen. Like if u goto the profile there is the career stats liek total runs and average, 100s, 50s, and not outs but the strike rate stat is missing. Im sure there is some device that tracks this stat but they dont show it in the game. I really want it to be visible because one of my created players strike rate is amazing but i dont know exactly wat it is.

The best resolution is to use Excel and make your own spreadsheet with your own stats.

i dont think its possible, because yu would need a new parameter for the strike rate. this will mean deep game editing.

Users who are viewing this thread