NOT BUYING BLIC IF ITS NOT ONLINE!

WOULD U BUY BLIC IF ITS NOT ONLINE!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maric

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was just waiting for online cricket game! Because I am fed up Playing cricket game with AI! I Always win the game! I don?t care how the game will Be. Good, better or best but I am not buying if there is not online mode in it!
Coz any new cricket game I play I get bored in few days coz I win!
If there will be a online mode there will be a good competitor !

So please join me! And help me in adding online mode! In this cricket game!
Coz who knows when the next version of BLIC will be! May be in 2010!!

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY TAKE YOUR TIME AND MAKE ONLINE CRICKET! :upray

So who cares about if u don't want to buy it if u don't buy it thats fine. See blic cricket if they don't have online then its okay also rubbergenious told me that they have to get the game right first and then test it also they don't even have time for online exclease they are trying to add some new feature into the game that any cricket game have not added it before lik hawk eye. Also rubbergenius posted in codemasters that they will be online cricket in the future cricket games.

Yeah and even without online this game looks awesome.Also,if there is no online,you can still play the game with a friend.And how can you say that you will finish the game in 2-3 days?Perhaps the AI will be excellent and tough.And even if it is easy,codies will definetely release a patch to fix it.

sorry but no friend would like to play with me caz they are very poor in game!
if there will be online mode i will able to find a solid competitor who can beat me! i bet you even you (gold639) will not able to beat me!
and Ai are dum! even if there will be a patch where is a way to beat them coz they cant think like humen! :boxing

gold639 said:
Yeah and even without online this game looks awesome.Also,if there is no online,you can still play the game with a friend.And how can you say that you will finish the game in 2-3 days?Perhaps the AI will be excellent and tough.And even if it is easy,codies will definetely release a patch to fix it.

How can you say the Ai is dumb without even playing the game?Even in c2k4,with Ravi's patch,the ai is quite good and posts competitive totals.You must be playing without a patch and on easy level.:P

Sorry, but bottom line is, you will be buying it as there is no other new cricket game on the horizon

I think on one care about online gaming any way! why should i! forget about this! i will be hopping that cricket2006 might be online! :upray

don't really like online. could have lags etc. all i want is excellent gameplay and replayability. Want to feel the game.

Maric, what is the point in posting the exact same topic here as you did on codemasters? Get it in your head, online play is NOT going to happen. I'm sure codemasters will be devestated by the news that ONE person Isn't going to buy the game, they must be soooo hurt..........

And who the hell do you think you are saying you could beat anyone? For all we know you could be one of the worst at playing cricket games. What proof do you have that you are so good? sound's like you have a over-inflated opinion of yourself and your gaming skills.

Now if I were you I would sit back and enjoy this game when it comes out for what it will be, not be disappointed because what YOU wanted so badly Isn't in the game, grow up!

Stevie
SP Jones

Last edited:
well my point is there was no poll system in codemasters forum! and i wanted to know who care about online play! well i think know one ex me!

and i think your brain is become dum! playing cricket with AI dont proof anything! thats with i wanted online mode so i can proov everyone! that i am the best! dont u get it fool!

and for your kind information i email EA few days ago for cricket game in online version! and they reply me that it will be in ea cricket 2006!
which will also come out! in 2005! :cheer

stevie said:
Maric, what is the point in posting the exact same topic here as you did on codemasters? Get it in your head, online play is NOT going to happen. I'm sure codemasters will be devestated by the news that ONE person Isn't going to buy the game, they must be soooo hurt..........

And who the hell do you think you are saying you could beat anyone? For all we know you could be one of the worst at playing cricket games. What proof do you have that you are so good? sound's like you have a over-inflated opinion of yourself and your gaming skills.

Now if I were you I would sit back and enjoy this game when it comes out for what it will be, not be disappointed because what YOU wanted so badly Isn't in the game, grow up!

Stevie
SP Jones

Lets see this e-mail Maric, show us that EA Sports really are making Cricket 2006 for next year. And for your information I'm not a fool, I also don't appreciate being called dumb (my spelling of the worf DUMB is the correct spelling by the way) by someone who has a over inflated opinion of themselves, which you obviously do to really think your the best player thats ever lived.

You come across as a spoilt brat to me, whinging and moaning about not getting something you wanted. The rest of us, yes, we would have liked online play, but its not the end of the world like you're acting out. So, as I said before GROW UP and live with it.

Be positive about the good things that are going to be in this game instead of saying 'oh this games s***, it hasn't got online play'. Whats the point in having online play if the game itself is totally unplayable? No point at all!

Users who are viewing this thread