NOT BUYING BLIC IF ITS NOT ONLINE!

WOULD U BUY BLIC IF ITS NOT ONLINE!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dude that is the english way of saying' i think you have been reading lots of american books these days gold'

Err....I thought even the British way of saying it was Liar....

will there is a big difference in the accent and also the writing'

fardin said:
dude that is the english way of saying' i think you have been reading lots of american books these days gold'

No. In no form of English is the word spelt lier. And fardin, considering there is around 7 grammar errors in the post I just quoted, you're hardly the one to comment on this. But as jdbais said, this isn't an English and grammar forum so lets stick to the topic at hand.

Anyone notice the poll. It doesn't appear that codemasters sales will be affected too much by the absence of online play. ;)

lol, apologies for my mistake, had a feeling it might not be right, oh well!
Indeed, BLIC looks like there are no problems, not that there was ever going to be, unless you're called Maric. :)

I wont buy this game!

I am sorry for this poll! I really didnt mean to hurt anyone feelings! I just wanted online mode! now i have only 1 ? when the next version will be comming out!!! 2010, 2015 or 2020??? :(

I will buy this game anyhow! coz i am crazy about blic! :cheer

i will be waiting for it!! :)

maric said:
I am sorry for this poll! I really didnt mean to hurt anyone feelings! I just wanted online mode! now i have only 1 ? when the next version will be comming out!!! 2010, 2015 or 2020??? :(

So now you're back, can you share this e-mail you got from EA please.....

Man Maric show us the e-mail that u said there will be online mode in cricket 2006.Show us the proof and for god sake do not mae up a story that i had deleted by mistake or watever

maric said:

By the looks of this, it looks like he doesn't really know whether there is going to be a Cricket 2006 at all, let alone a online mode! Don't know if anyone else gets this impression?

Users who are viewing this thread